Model pack - WIP

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Model pack - WIP

ErikT(Posted 2005) [#1]
Finally managed to sit myself down and do some work this weekend on my planned model pack. The finished pack will contain one male and one female 3000 polygon model. Each will come in a swimsuit version and a generic clothing version, complete with textures and animation. I haven't decided what I'll charge for it but the price won't be ridiculous, anyone will be able to afford it :)

This one has 2815 polys so far:

Hope you like.

Physt(Posted 2005) [#2]
Seems like the proportions are right. Nice to see something other than magnababes.

Mustang(Posted 2005) [#3]
Neck looks funny, but other parts look really nice and realistic :)

po(Posted 2005) [#4]
I think the feet look wierd, the top part of the foot looks too big.

Techlord(Posted 2005) [#5]
Lookin good Erik! Keep up the good work.

ErikT(Posted 2005) [#6]
Thanks for the comments. I've fixed the feet, not sure what's wrong with the neck. Is it lumpy, too long, too thick or what?

Ruz(Posted 2005) [#7]
neck looks ok to me . perhaps the boobs ned a little more shape and the botty too, but generally looking good

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#8]
looks good, but too much polies for me. Especially when you add clothes an accessoires.

Mustang(Posted 2005) [#9]
Neck was a joke - missing polygons etc! :) Really, the model geometry looks really good.

Red Ocktober(Posted 2005) [#10]
what types of animation 'stang??? the basic stuff... walk, run, die, idle,etc???

--Mike

Tyler(Posted 2005) [#11]
Just remember, people can edit it how they want to if they need to (if you provide it in a format that can be edited easily in, say, milkshape or the like) It looks great, btw. The poly count is a little high (MMOs or multiplayers in general) for being "nude" but if it were for a singleplayer game, it's not that high at all. Good work, hope to see it progress. As I understand it, people are dying for character content :D