25 Free Textures + 300 Textures Pack

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/25 Free Textures + 300 Textures Pack

Doiron(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hi there,
I have just released a commercial high-quality and affordable 300 textures pack and I am giving away for free an additional 25 textures pack for personal and commercial use as well. The collection contains every kind of material and object you could need (from Metal, Grass and Woods to Doors and Windows) and every texture is a perfectly tileable high-resolution .jpeg (512x512 pixels).

The cover image above (click here for a full size screenshot) was entirely mapped in a few minutes with textures contained in the Break-In Textures Vol.1 collection, and except for the water it could have easily been rendered from Blitz3D. All the textures are 'hand crafted' in order to create perfectly tiled, photorealistic textures and are NOT automatically generated.

You can download the free 25 textures pack, look at the thumbnails and buy the 300 textures pack from here:
Break-In Studios - Break-in Textures Vol.1

...and you don't need to credit us when using the free pack, though of course I would really appreciate it if you do. :)

Here there are some features of Break-In Textures Vol.1:

- Affordable Price: only $25 USD (about €20 EUR)
- Over 250 seamless tiles and more than 50 objects
- High Quality: Photorealistic, High-Res textures (512x512 tiles)
- Comprehensive collection: Asphalt, Bricks, Walls, Cement, Doors, Windows, Floors, Grass, Water, Metal, Rocks, Woods, Roofs... everything you could need is here
- Seamless tiles: the textures are ready to be put on your surfaces without any additional retouching
- Royalty-free license: after purchasing the package you have the right to use the textures both for personal or commercial use without any additional fee and without the need to credit us

In the future we also plan to release 3D Model Packs aimed at game developers and additional texture packs as well, and even though I have a clear idea of what I am going to produce I am also willing to get any suggestion about what the community needs.

We are also willing to do freelance work for 2D and 3D art at very competitive costs (you can take a look at our Portfolio to see what we can do), so drop us an e-mail if you need something (low or high-poly 3D models, 3D renderings, 2D Graphics, or even conceptual art) and you're not willing to spend too much.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#2]
Very nice from you, great work, I'd really like to use them, but does it really have to be an Exe?

Doiron(Posted 2005) [#3]
Very nice from you, great work, I'd really like to use them, but does it really have to be an Exe?

Of course it has been virus checked, however I agree, it's not completely wise since such a package should be open to non win32 users as well.
Anyway, it just unpacks the files to a directory of your choice, and it doesn't install anything.

Mustang(Posted 2005) [#4]

it just unpacks the files to a directory of your choice, and it doesn't install anything

Zip file does this too, you know :)

Doiron(Posted 2005) [#5]
I just wanted to clarify that it doesn't install unwanted stuff. Anyway, I am not the first in the world to use a self-extracting exe.
In the past I bought a sound pack from garagegames which did the same, and I didn't have to complain too much. Why everyone must argue on the less important things? :)

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#6]
of course it's not the way that I wouldn't trust you, but these days I have made some rules for myself, and one of them is "do not run an exe unless it's absolutely neccessary".

So please upload it in Zip some day :) .

Doiron(Posted 2005) [#7]
I have just replaced both the free package and the full version with a .zip package, for Mac users and picky windows users as well. :)

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#8]
Thanks a lot! Now I can use them on my - ehm - mac ;). BTW did you work on the webpage? looks like candy.

Doiron(Posted 2005) [#9]
BTW did you work on the webpage? looks like candy.

Yes, I did the template and the site in a few days... do you mean that it looks good, or that it is a bit too cartoonish? :)

If it's the first option... well, thank you, and if it's the second one you are right, I was planning to add some more title banners to cycle at each page load - or just to replace the current one - as soon as I finish the next model/texture pack. And I'll probably use different templates for some product specific pages.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2005) [#10]
the first one! definitively.

Tyler(Posted 2005) [#11]
Problem solved.

boomboom(Posted 2005) [#12]
subtle :)

{cYan|de}(Posted 2005) [#13]
hahaha

keyboard(Posted 2005) [#14]
just dropped in to say HAck3d, i sent you a mail

TeaVirus(Posted 2005) [#15]
Well with a domain name like that...

Doiron(Posted 2005) [#16]
Well with a domain name like that...

eheh, nice joke. ;)

However it could have been true if the attack was aimed at us, while it was instead directed to several nodes of the hosting service. Anyway, the service has been restored in less than a day, and the provider demonstrated to be very worthy since it kept us totally informed about the problems hour by hour and the way they were solving it (though we were in the middle of sunday), and it took only a few hours to isolate the source of the problem have everything working back again.

P.S. Tyler, could you please remove the screenshot? the issue has been solved, and the image shows my website as if it is a place to avoid which is not likely the case (in fact, the sales from here have dropped after the 'incident' though the deface lasted only a few hours). Furthermore, it wasn't a problem related specifically to my website, it was handled as soon as possible, and it didn't (and it could not) affect the customers in any way.

Tyler(Posted 2005) [#17]
I apologize, removing now. Glad you got it back working again! I'm a fan of the Happy Tree Friends cartoon, which is why I found it hilarious (although juvenile) that someone would use something so cut and sadistic for vandalism ... didn't know they were that popular? Anyhow, Cool looking texture pack, I may be buying soon :D

Doiron(Posted 2005) [#18]
Well, after all Happy Tree Friend is quite a sadistic cartoon... though I must admit I could have had a laugh if I wasn't so busy sorting things out! :)

To return on topic, I will probably make a few more free textures for registered users in the near future as a gift (now I'm back working on the model pack as described in the news)... I'll keep you all updated!