Awesome Music

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Awesome Music

ICECAP(Posted 2004) [#1]
Hi, I been writing music for a good few years now.
I have explored the likes of Techno, Rap, Classical, Orchestral, and Rock.

My latest creation is a piece of music I have called "World War III", there is a link at the bottom of this post to download it.

This music is sold commercially so unfortunatly it isnt free to use. But I am very competitive and fair with how much I do charge.

Anyway enough about that, time to listen to the music:
http://www.extremecad.co.nz/wwiii.mp3

Let me know what you think.

ICECAP(Posted 2004) [#2]
Oooo, PS: Sorry about the quality, I am on dialup to my connection is a bit slow. Hence the large amount of compression on the mp3.

Zace(Posted 2004) [#3]
Very cool - best if played nice and loud.

You need to lupload some samples that people can use FoC, and then if they like it they can maybe purchase some theme music from you.

Keep posting.

scribbla(Posted 2004) [#4]
i liked it, but didnt like the scratchin bit, overall very good:)

yeh more samples please

Rob Farley(Posted 2004) [#5]
The downs:
The scratching was too loud and overused, the track just looped a few times without going anywhere, it didn't really have a middle or end. I'm also not a fan of synthesised guitarish sound, use a real one if you're going to have a guitar.

The ups:
Chunky as hell, good beefy chord stucture.

Suggestions:
If you toned down the scratching and stuttering it would sound a hell of a lot better
Give it a middle, cut out a bunch of stuff then blast in with an additional track giving it something to end on.

Chad(Posted 2004) [#6]
I've been playin around with writing my own music also, and your way better than I am lol..

What program are you using, if you are? I've been playin around with NoteWorthy Composer.

wedoe(Posted 2004) [#7]
Powerful and nice but a bit to repetitive, I'd love to hear some of your other work, did you do the tune in the flash-presentation on www.extremecad.co.nz too ?

wizzlefish(Posted 2004) [#8]
Yes the scratching was a bit annoying.

Wonderful, though.

ICECAP(Posted 2004) [#9]
Yeah, its not the best piece of music i have made but to be fair it only took me like 30 mins.

@wedoe
Yeah i have done the music on our companys website too.

I will get some more samples up soon. :)

Thanks for your advice guys.

CodeD(Posted 2004) [#10]
I thought it was okay, you should make it loopable tho.