work in progress

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/work in progress

Bolo_Loco(Posted 2004) [#1]

Rhyolite(Posted 2004) [#2]
Nice, u working on a WW2 game then? ;)

elseano(Posted 2004) [#3]
That vehicle and the gun's textures could definitely do with some scratches and dirt.

wizzlefish(Posted 2004) [#4]
Very nice.

Mustang(Posted 2004) [#5]
"Look ma! No hand - or leg!" :) Nice stuff!

SoggyP(Posted 2004) [#6]
Greetings Puppies,

And they called Douglas Bader a hero, eh!

Peace,

Jes

Red Ocktober(Posted 2004) [#7]
looks good T... don't pay any attention to these jokers :)

--Mike

Tangent(Posted 2004) [#8]
Good stuff - A few comments.

On your tank, in phtoshop, try overlaying a metal texture on it, add a little rust. Fool around a bit with masks and different layers of rust/metal textures, and you can get a really nice looking surface. Looks very cartoony right now. Ditto on the jeep.
the level looks great. Some lightmapping, and a some more interesting 'breaks' in the buildings, and it looks like you could get some really good building combat going.
The character - You may want to reunwrap the head, the uv split line is geneally better to have at the back, instead of around the edge of the face. Might want to take a look at an anatomy book for the face, for a little reshaping, and for skin textures. A little purple under the eyes, the lips closer to the skin colour, a bit more detail to the skin itself. It's a good base though. Oh, for rigging purposes, you may want to start your model out in a t-pose, or close to it, with the arms at 45 degrees, and the elbows slightly bent. Makes setting up your weights so much easier.

Good work so far, can't wait to see it finished.

ashmantle(Posted 2004) [#9]
I think it looks mighty nice, and I agree with Tangent on his suggestions :) Keep up the excellent work!

GW(Posted 2004) [#10]
That Hetzer looks good!

Jeroen(Posted 2004) [#11]
Nice nice. I like it!
The map looks a bit like "rommel" in Urban Terror.
I wonder how it looks when it is light mapped?

Ion-Storm(Posted 2004) [#12]
Looking Good,
I always model WW2 stuff. Its something thats interests me, if anyone wants ww2 equipment, vehicles easpecially let me know.
I have a Tiger tank for use if anyone wants it.

ckob(Posted 2004) [#13]
I think those look great, maybe a little dirt but other then that they look nice. That soldier is suppose to be a hitler youth right? because it looks like a young kid

Grisu(Posted 2004) [#14]
Great work-

The tank's gun looks a bit to cute to me though... :)