Want to earn £250-£350?

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Want to earn £250-£350?

-=Darkheart=-(Posted 2004) [#1]
I have a serious comission for a good 3D modeller, I need 6 industrial valve models and I'm prepared to pay between £250 and £350 depending on the quality and time required to produce them and wether they include any animation. The models can be high poly and I don't require low poly versions although, they don't want to be SO high poly as to take AGES to render single scenes or animations (less than a million pls ;) ).

Initally the models will probably be static, any animation required will be simply moving parts of the model in or out or up and down etc.

3DSMAX models preferred but I'll accept 3DS as well as long as animation is included in any animated models via PRS.

Reference photos (top, side, bottom, perspective) of the objects you'll be modelling as well as CAD design drawings are available if required.

I will need you to create one model (although you only need send me renders of it) and a quote for the work to create the other 5. You will retain your IP but I will need you to grant my company unrestricted use of the models by our company for any purpose (except reselling). If you have a company set up for these kind of transactions it will make life a lot simpler.

For further info, and photos of first object and designs etc. contact me at modelling.job@...

If you have references or a portfolio that can demonstrate your skill and reliability please include it!

The job is open to people outside the UK, citzens of the EU and US can apply but I would prefer a UK person as it makes it easier to manage.

The objects you will be modelling will look something like this (MUCH bigger pictures will be provided, illustrative purposes only):

Thanks,

Darkheart

Perturbatio(Posted 2004) [#2]
you've misspelled your email address domain name.

-=Darkheart=-(Posted 2004) [#3]
LOL, so I did, just a typo, corrected.

Darkheart

Bob3d(Posted 2004) [#4]
good price.

Indeed, I'd do it if I hadn't already a load of other things to do, and anyway, I specialize in characters.

specially good that you provide the references, at jobs I've been always needing to look them for my self...

-=Darkheart=-(Posted 2004) [#5]
Thanks Bob3d, if you know anybody who might be suitable for the job, please point them over to this topic, that goes for anyone else who is too busy too.

Darkheart

JoshK(Posted 2004) [#6]
I have experience modeling industrial things like this. I sent you an email.

-=Darkheart=-(Posted 2004) [#7]
Got your mail Josh will send you a detailed reply tomorrow.

Darkheart

Akat(Posted 2004) [#8]
i'll email u later...

wizzlefish(Posted 2004) [#9]
Sadly, I cannot recieve pay in euros. And I suck at modeling.

Rob(Posted 2004) [#10]
I can model this and am willing. I am in the UK and have a portfolio plus references. I have been serving this community with art jobs for a long time now.

HNPhan(Posted 2004) [#11]
you require 6? its a rather tempting offer

Bob3d(Posted 2004) [#12]
oh, I hadn't read "6"...

I though it was one...

Rob(Posted 2004) [#13]
I also can output technical images:

(just examples...)

Amanda Dearheart(Posted 2004) [#14]
Say, Darkheart, if you haven't picked a modeler yet, try at this place. They can find a modeler for you at your price, or even well below your price.

-=Darkheart=-(Posted 2004) [#15]
Just a to make it clear to all those who have contacted me; that the last date I can accept your renders and quotes is 5:00pm on Wednesday the 13th. I need to have received at least 1 render of the model, 1 wireframe render (if possible) and a quote detailing your price for completing the other 5 models, together with some kind of timescale.

If you haven't submitted already you should have a recieved an e-mail confirming the above information as well.

Darkheart