Jeroen(Posted 2004) [#1]
http://www.eyestruggle.com/illustration.html

The guy is 20 :-)

mearrin69(Posted 2004) [#2]
Wow. Nice stuff.

GameCoder(Posted 2004) [#3]
Very Impressive.

@rtur(Posted 2004) [#4]
I know this guy... he is from neighboard country,Poland...

skn3(Posted 2004) [#5]
nice fantasy drawings :D

sswift(Posted 2004) [#6]
Well... the stuff is good, don't get me wrong.

But have you ever been to cgtalk.com? I see stuff of this calibre or better there, every day. :-)

There's many forums there, but this is the forum where the best of the best are posted after people rate them highly on the other forums:

http://www.cgtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121

Warren(Posted 2004) [#7]
But have you ever been to cgtalk.com? I see stuff of this calibre or better there, every day. :-)

That doesn't take away from the fact that this guy is very talented.

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#8]
When I was his age I had just mastered the art of drawing my name.

very nice stuff..Must be a buzz man, just to be able to recreate anything you can imagine right in front of your eyes.

big10p(Posted 2004) [#9]

When I was his age I had just mastered the art of drawing my name.

If you stopped changing your name so often, you would have mastered 'drawing' it more quickly! :)

/me gives Chong playful poke in the ribs

Perturbatio(Posted 2004) [#10]
I wish I was half that good.

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#11]

If you stopped changing your name so often, you would have mastered 'drawing' it more quickly! :)

/me gives Chong playful poke in the ribs

No comment.

;)

skn3(Posted 2004) [#12]
The difference between cg art as posted on cgtalk, and this guys work is that the majority of it simply aims to look as real as possible, as it's main focus point. I much prefer when you can tell it is a picture, and there is some artistic style to make it "unreal"

razor_sparks(Posted 2004) [#13]
skn3[ac] (Posted 2004-08-08 17:29:58)

The difference between cg art as posted on cgtalk, and this guys work is that the majority of it simply aims to look as real as possible, as it's main focus point. I much prefer when you can tell it is a picture, and there is some artistic style to make it "unreal"

==========================================================
I agree... Style is as much an important part of art as is the subject of the piece and how well you can discern what it is. What I mean to say is, that the realism can be kinda off, but if the style is impressive, then the piece doesn't lose anything for being "unreal."

Samurai Jack is the best example of that kind of stylism and unrealism that give the work as a whole an impressive feel.
==========================================================
"When life hands you lemons, cut someone and squeeeeeeze...."
- Dustin Sparks, '02