Community Forums/Graphic Chat/some of my stuff

maximo(Posted 2004) [#1]
Here is some of my stuff Pigeon and the guys:

SopiSoft(Posted 2004) [#2]
looks good!
what modeling program are you using?

maximo(Posted 2004) [#3]
Here is colored version of Orcs:

It's colored by friend not me! And colored version is not 3d, it's 2dpaint over in PS. It's looks cool so I though some of you might enjoy it ;)

SopiSoft(Posted 2004) [#4]
the colored orcs look very good!

maximo(Posted 2004) [#5]
yeah I think that to, they look better then the ones in LOTR, I mean more interesting and not so ugly :D

scribbla(Posted 2004) [#6]
top model.looks great...fluidy (if thats a word)

N(Posted 2004) [#7]
Really amazing work. Texture-wise, I feel your work is lacking saturation and color (your coloring is good, it's just not saturated enough for my taste).

The last one reminded me of the dragon tank from Chrono Trigger.

maximo(Posted 2004) [#8]
Last one is actually a hover bike/craf that I modeled for my hovercraft racing game that is in dev. Here's the concept of the model you've seen up there. I paid 10$ for
this concept:

maximo(Posted 2004) [#9]
Here is some older work, like 4 years old. Textured this time.

This is a test I did for a gaming company, that didn't offer me a job after I did this "test" for them to prove my self. They went under 2 years later, so nothing lost :D

One of the first creatures I modeled and textured in 3ds max. Texture on this is max procedural maps with composited and blended to create interesting dragon/lizard kinda skin. I'm sorry I dont have any better views of this one:

Valgar(Posted 2004) [#10]
Very good!
In Max do you start with a low-poly model and add detail later,with the combination of mesh smooth?

Physt(Posted 2004) [#11]
Nice work! Do you do work for hire? Do you have prices?

maximo(Posted 2004) [#12]
> In Max do you start with a low-poly model and add detail later,with the combination of mesh smooth?
Correct :) I start with simple box and model from there on to complete low res model. MeshSmooth is added to create smoother surface and hi-res model.

>Nice work! Do you do work for hire? Do you have prices?
I have done paid 3d work before. I dont have any specfications on prices. What did you have in mind? You can write me an email or here if you like :)

maximo(Posted 2004) [#13]
Here is some other old stuff, like 4 years old :D

woman warrior:

woman warrior and the creature from above in the same scene:

a sea dragon, I nevered got to texturing this one:

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#14]
impressive work.