Female model pack

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Female model pack

Psionic(Posted 2004) [#1]
Almost finished work on another model pack (not free sorry, but I have some free ones on the way), this time featuring some females ideal for use in racing games or surrounding your villains with beautiful women etc ;-)

These grabs are from unwrap 3d, they look much nicer lit in b3d...Animations are almost done

Bouncer(Posted 2004) [#2]
They need bigger boobs...

Rob Farley(Posted 2004) [#3]
Um... I must say Psionic this is certainly below your usual level, these women look like they'd be wrestlers probably from the southern states of america, not very curvy, broad shoulders, big hands and a mullet. Probably spawned from a brother procreating with his sister.

I think these certainly need tinkering, and I know you can do better than this.

Bouncer(Posted 2004) [#4]
All they need is bigger boobs and bigger head... then they look less broad.

Rob(Posted 2004) [#5]
they need cutifying and petitifying

Psionic(Posted 2004) [#6]
Heh heh, will do some tweaking so to speak, thanks for the crits guys!!

koekjesbaby(Posted 2004) [#7]
there is no way i could model half as good as this. but having said that, i think their foreheads look akward and ther faces are rather flat...

MSW(Posted 2004) [#8]
The head certainly looks a bit too small, and the hands a bit too large...there is also something not quite right with the shoulders...very nice otherwise.

Part of the problem with the shoulders might be with the textures. Particularly the bathing suit skins...they look good from the front...but from the rear the shoulder straps should connect to each other at the back of the neck...otherwise the starps should ride out near the shoulders rather then the neck if the current suit design is to work as shown.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#9]
I think they are looking good. It is a tall and strong woman. Not the tiny lil type. More a girl who is able to fire an m16 with one hand. I think most people have seen too many anime style stuff, where everyone has children-proportions.

Maybe you should add some more types. I think it is kinda obvious that you cloned the body to get several Models. More variations would be nice and probably sell much better. A Thin tiny, chubby, cute etc. one.

By scaling individual parts of the mesh this should be pretty easy.

I like their smooth look, what's the polycount?

Bob3d(Posted 2004) [#10]
yup, with some touches more...

The head is a bit small, as has been said.

the hand is a bit big, and a bit more work in the shape of it would be good.

dunno, if the shoulder of the blonde in the middle is doing right, cant tell for the shot...

I like the legs and feet :)

You find loads of models in AAA games that are like these or lower.

And they're not bad. Yep, is an strong woman, but human variety exist. Is also people is used to ultra sexy, perfect woman, but i also like the natural touch.

Rob Farley(Posted 2004) [#11]
Yep, is an strong woman, but human variety exist. Is also people is used to ultra sexy, perfect woman, but i also like the natural touch
Not denying this, but it's all about context. If you're putting them in bikinis suggesting surrounding people with beauties they should be petite and sexy! If you're putting them in Xena outfits they'll be fine.

Psionic(Posted 2004) [#12]
Good point ;-)))

Rob(Posted 2004) [#13]
neck not long enough
shoulders too broad
a woman has hips

you HAVE popped your cherry before? :>

Wiebo(Posted 2004) [#14]
Buy a book on anatomy, Psionic. They are out of proportion, like Rob said.

Psionic(Posted 2004) [#15]
LOL at Rob, at the age of 30 I would hope so ya cheeky git ;-))

I have plenty of books on anatomy, I guess they just need some more tweaking...

when she's stood next to my soldier model, she looks like a petite little thing...oh well..back to pushing points/polys

Ruz(Posted 2004) [#16]
They are not actually that bad. just needs a bit of tweaking here and there. Think the heads are a bit wide.
shoulders a little bulky too.
Hands should be a little smaller I think