free ant

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/free ant

Psionic(Posted 2004) [#1]
I saw somebodys version of Ant Attack this morning and I knocked up a simple little ant model in a couple of hours with a few anims, hope somebody finds it useful!! Free for anybody to use however you like...

DOWNLOAD:-
http://www.psionic3d.co.uk/cgi-bin/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Free%20Stuff/3D%20Models

GameCoder(Posted 2004) [#2]
Thx psionic :)

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#3]
Great! I just imagine - Attack of the mutant Ant from outter space or something. well, basicly it's ant attack, but not a remake (cause we cannot all make that remake :)).

So maybe this ant is gonna fit well in my next demo, where a mad scientists experiments in a secret lab leads to mutant killer ants - you know the story. So these Ants will spit acid, instead of shooting bullets. Let's see if my engine can handle it.

Well, it's only a thought. There are many reasons why this implementation could fail.

Lilprog(Posted 2004) [#4]
Psionic-

What would take to get some baseball player models out of you?

Rob

maximo(Posted 2004) [#5]
money? ;-)

Lilprog(Posted 2004) [#6]
Well that wouldnt be a big deal if I could get ahold of him. I bet hes pretty sought after though

Jeroen(Posted 2004) [#7]
looks good!

Psionic(Posted 2004) [#8]
Lilprog, are you the guy who emailed me? sorry I havent answered sooner as I've been "very" busy for the last two weeks...

unfortunately for the next few weeks I am fully booked again so I dont really have a few days spare to create any freebie characters, sorry :(

rsbrowndog(Posted 2004) [#9]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

RUN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks great, I'm now sorely tempted to stick a bunch of these in a game with your soldier models and see what happens! ;)

Cheers,

Ryan

IPete2(Posted 2004) [#10]
SIX LEGGED FREAKS - the game!

Anyone!?!?!

lol

Nice as always Psi...

IPete2.

Lilprog(Posted 2004) [#11]
Psionic,

What about not free characters? When you get some time email me so we can chat

Rob

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#12]

actually it's really funny...

Psionic(Posted 2004) [#13]
Heh heh ;-)))

Agamer(Posted 2004) [#14]
IS that your game?

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#15]
Yes, of course. Try it:
http://www.melog.ch/dropper/v40/csp_v40.htm

podperson(Posted 2004) [#16]
Someone could also do:

"It Came From The Desert NOW IN 3D!"

_PJ_(Posted 2004) [#17]
Nice to see you kept the ants in, jfk!

Pretty handy for my RPG, Giant insects are hard to find. So thanks... just a long way off from now..

sswift(Posted 2004) [#18]
Psionic:
Do the same terms apply to all the models on that page the ant is on?

And why are the thumbnails copyright protected? :-)

sswift(Posted 2004) [#19]
Hey Psionic... whose game is Waterwars? I once was asked by my boss at Sunstorm Interactive (maker of Deer Hunter) to come up with some game design ideas, and "Water War" was one of them, and it was a 2D game with kids fighting with squirt guns and water balloons. Nothing ever came of it though. I was just curious.

Psionic(Posted 2004) [#20]
they're all free to use however you like, the thumbnails and copyprotected cus I couldn't be bothered to turn off the default setting ;-)

http://www.water-wars.net/ww.php

is a halflife mod I did some weapons skins for and a few character models...

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#21]
I think it's a funny theme. No blood at all? I kinda miss a gallery on that page, I usally don't test maps.

SabataRH(Posted 2004) [#22]
Nice model Psonic... got an ETA on that dwarf? :)