soldier 4 pack available

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/soldier 4 pack available

Psionic(Posted 2004) [#1]
Hey guys, I'm trying out MODELBANK to sell the soldier 4 pack through while I await things to get setup with my publisher (hopefully) Anyway click the link below for more info if yer interested ;-)

SORRY THIS PACK IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#2]
Looks very nice. One question, if I buy it can I use it royalty free in commercial projects with or without alterations?

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#3]
Also, considered selling each individual soldier seperate for like 20bucks? That way people can buy the one they want, or buy the lot.
I'm buying it anyway(if royalty free), just might be a nice idea to get more people to open their wallets ;)

Psionic(Posted 2004) [#4]
Its royalty free to use in freeware/shareware/commercial and can be modified etc...thats up to you ;-)

only thing I ask is not to re-sell as part of a model pack/etc and that you try to encrypt/pack it when including it with your projects so as to not give it away for free to everybody ;-)

Red Ocktober(Posted 2004) [#5]
Looks interesting... the model looks very well done...

can i mod it a bit to make a WWII sailor looking guy?

i really would be hard pressed to do one from scratch right now seeing as my deadline is fast approaching...

--Mike

Psionic(Posted 2004) [#6]
you can mod it however you like ;-)

Dirk Krause(Posted 2004) [#7]
Another top-notch work by Psionic, great.

I would like to see the animations - is there a movie or a demo somewhere?

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#8]
Just bought it, should be very nice for a vivid3d tech demo in the mean time.

It better be as good as it is in the shots....or i'm coming to get my money back personally....;) (j/k)

AntonyWells(Posted 2004) [#9]
quick question..the .x version..is this skinned too or actual limbed?

if not, is there a way I can do this in milkshape or similar, so that I can animate it like a 3ds(I.e unique limbs, rather than the .b3d skeleton way?)

No biggie if not, just don't want to waste my time trying for nowt.

Psionic(Posted 2004) [#10]
its skinned with a skeleton...

rsbrowndog(Posted 2004) [#11]
I purchased and downloaded these tonight and I have to say that they are fantastic!!

Having previously purchased the Military Essentials models, I have to say that these are way better. The ME models have a wider range of animations, but the model itself is nowhere near as good as Psionic's.

Plus, check out his site where you can also get (free) a military jeep and some more guns that fit perfectly with these models in your games!

Cheers,

Ryan

rsbrowndog(Posted 2004) [#12]
I don't want to keep going on about this, but I thought it might be worth mentioning that you can ALSO get some excellent free sound effects from Psionic's site that feature gunshots and reloads and, once again, go very well with these models!

I'll stop now... maybe!

Cheers,

Ryan

Isaac P(Posted 2004) [#13]
If a a pistol firing animation (doesnt have to include a pistol model) and a throwing animation (grenade) + a prone animation. I would buy it.. However as it stands.. it would be lacking for mostly what this kind of model pack is aimed at.. If you can however add these animations for a small premium on top of what the current price is email me at whi_mar AT hotmail DOT com

QuickSilva(Posted 2004) [#14]
Psionic, just out of interest, how are these models selling? Will you be releasing other packs in the future? And also it would be nice to include the UV template so that people could draw their own skins if they wanted. Just a thought :) Keep up the good work.

Jason.

rsbrowndog(Posted 2004) [#15]
Marc White,

The Military Essentials models have those anims, but unfortunately the model itself is nowhere near as good as Psionic's. What you could do, however, is buy both (Military Essentials is pretty cheap) and then use either Milkshape or CharacterFX to apply the Military Essentials skeleteon (and anims) to Psionic's model.

Cheers,

Ryan

Isaac P(Posted 2004) [#16]
Ah military essentials looks great... My games never reach a finished state so for the price point and the animations available they will be great to "mess around with"

Loktar(Posted 2008) [#17]
I know this thread is really old.. but what ever happened to these? Id like to purchase them actually but cannot find them at all. I attempted emailing Psionic to no avail.

Anyone know of any other good modern soldier models? Garage Games has a decent soldier pack, but Im unsure if it will work with B3D due to the formats.

Matty(Posted 2008) [#18]
3drt has some soldier models,

I was able to purchase these soldier models from Psionic but I got them through another website, cannot remember what it was at the time (it was a while ago - about a year or two ago). It may have been through a rival blitz site like blitzcoder or idigicon or something.

stayne(Posted 2008) [#19]
What kind of soldiers? Civil War? WW2? Present day? Futuristic? 3drt.com has some decent futuristic Doom-type animated soldiers.

Loktar(Posted 2008) [#20]
modern soldier models, everyone just seems to have Sci Fi :( I've already bought Cubix studios, its SciFi as well.

Pete Carter(Posted 2008) [#21]
cant find them on model bank the product link above doest work. what the price £?

angel martinez(Posted 2008) [#22]
I purchased those soldier models (from coderworkshop) a couple of years ago and I have used them, with another free models from Psionic, :) in my last project I am going to release very soon called "The Squad - Episode 1"
Very good models.

Loktar(Posted 2008) [#23]
lol but where can you find them now :(?

Hotshot2005(Posted 2008) [#24]
I would like buy the soldier pack too as the models look great :)

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2008) [#25]
can't find it on modelbank.com. btw. some movies (gif or flash imho) of the animations probably would help.

LamptonWorm(Posted 2008) [#26]
Umm. Anyone know if this is available anywhere?

Cheers,
LW.

nrasool(Posted 2008) [#27]
I spoke to Psi about this, I'm afraid it is not available currently

LamptonWorm(Posted 2008) [#28]
Ok, thanks! Shame, it looks great.

If you happen you know where I can get another rigged walking SAS/soldier with the gun aiming forward all the time, let me know :)

Cheers,
LW.

Psionic(Posted 2008) [#29]
Sorry, the Soldier pack is no longer available!!

It's been a very long time since I dropped by here or even used Blitz 3D and after browsing the forums recently, it's kinda funny/weird that 'nothing' has changed around here in all that time ;-)

t3K|Mac(Posted 2008) [#30]
are your free textures usable in commercial projects free of charge?

Psionic(Posted 2008) [#31]
Yeah, all my free stuff is ;-)

LamptonWorm(Posted 2008) [#32]
Do you mind if we know why it isn't available? Just curious! I don't want to use it in a commercial game, just a private project, could you release it into the public domain pretty please :) your other zombie/ninja models are quality!

Cheers,
LW.