A Head

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/A Head

N(Posted 2004) [#1]
A head I made.

It took something like an hour and a half. Was a nice deviation from my current schedule.

CodeD(Posted 2004) [#2]
what prog ya use?

N(Posted 2004) [#3]
Photoshop 7.

Beaker(Posted 2004) [#4]
Nice as always.

CodeD(Posted 2004) [#5]
I mean for the modeling?

Ross C(Posted 2004) [#6]
Nice texturing there Noel. Good job :)

N(Posted 2004) [#7]
Beaker 'n' Ross: Thanks.

CodeD: Wings 3d and 3d Studio Max. Depending on the task. Wings 3d is the most suitable program for modelling organics in my opinion. It also has some of the nicest automated UVW mapping tools available- I have yet to see it not create the kind of maps I like.

Agamer(Posted 2004) [#8]
yeh gd job I love face textures unrapped make me look thin

Caff(Posted 2004) [#9]
Yeah nice Noel, your style reminds me of the original Half-Life for some reason.

N(Posted 2004) [#10]
Caff: Not sure what it is, but I agree even so. Thanks.

Agamer: Thanks.

maximo(Posted 2004) [#11]
Hi Noel, nice work on the skins, can I ask you how much do you charge for making skins like that if you are suplied with model and unwraped mesh ;) Would you be interested in working together on some projects? I am 3d modeler but I can't skin that good. If you make me some skins for my future projects I'll either pay you or help you with your projects, either modeling or programing ;)

N(Posted 2004) [#12]
At the moment, Maximo, I'm not available for contracting, so I can't help you right now. But my prices range from $35 to n amount of hours spent on an object, texture, map, program, etc. If you were to request a model of a certain complexity to be done within a certain timeframe, that would basically be the judge of the price. But, as I said, I'm unavailable (I've got two projects to work on at the moment) for contracting.

As for assisting with programming, we may be able to work something out. All the contact info neccessary for private communications is, of course, in my portfolio.