Free Gift : 3d SpaceFighter Model

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Free Gift : 3d SpaceFighter Model

Gabriel(Posted 2004) [#1]
In the spirit of giving and sharing, I've decided to share this model, which is UV-mapped and textured, ready to use.
It's 1290 triangles, comes with a 512x512 texture, and is released under the DWYWWI license. ( Do What You Want With It. ) Seriously, I don't care. If you use it in a commercial game that earns you a huge advance, you don't owe me anything.

I'm fed up of seeing good projects fail, and if everyone contributed a couple of models, a few textures, a couple of animations, a few snippets of code or whatever they can, maybe less games would fail.

So knock yourself out, I hope it helps a few people out.

http://www.turbosquid.com/HTMLClient/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/225215/Action/FullPreview

Bremer(Posted 2004) [#2]
Very nice model, thanks for sharing.

DarkNature(Posted 2004) [#3]
Nice one, Sybixsus.

I totally agree with your point about sharing resources. It is a community, afterall and for peeps like me, who can't model for toffee, these litle gems are priceless.

Have fun.

Bolo_Loco(Posted 2004) [#4]
Good work -thanx !

It would be really nice to have an archive for all the
roality free stuff here.

WendellM(Posted 2004) [#5]
That's great, Sybixsus - thanks. I agree with you about Blitzers helping each other out. It's been a while since I shared anything here, mostly since I haven't done much worthwhile lately; but if/when that changes, I'll remember to share.

Shambler(Posted 2004) [#6]
Nice model, I was just about to play around with something that needs a model like this rather than my usual cube fighter ;) cheers.

Red(Posted 2004) [#7]
add this a new Blitz tutorial or example :D

SopiSoft(Posted 2004) [#8]
great model!!! thnx for sharing!!