bah sheep bahhhhh

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/bah sheep bahhhhh

gellyware(Posted 2004) [#1]
Here is a sheep I am working on. I plan on adding this to the stonehenge environment.

N(Posted 2004) [#2]
The correct way to post an image is either just posting the link or doing [ img link ].

E.g.,

Anyhow, post some ortho shots with wireframes. A front-on shot like that doesn't give me much to comment on. As far as I can see it looks evil.

gellyware(Posted 2004) [#3]
Ok, got it to work. He is kind of an evil sheep. The image is from my modeling program. All apologies.

Shambler(Posted 2004) [#4]
He reminds me of the lamb back home.

Hansie(Posted 2004) [#5]
www.llamasoft.co.uk

On that website you will find YAK the Hairy ... and HE knows everything about sheep. Tell him "HI" from Hansie

Ruz(Posted 2004) [#6]
yeahh sheep
, here's mine

Kanati(Posted 2004) [#7]
What is this euro facination with sheep? Evil sheep at that? Wait... dont' tell me. I don't think I wanna know. :)

Kanati

napole0n(Posted 2004) [#8]
Sheep can turn boys into men!

Ruz(Posted 2004) [#9]
sheep are very intelligent
Anyway lucid , your is a promising start, but I think the legs need a bit of work . best thing to do is find some good reference .
Like the evil red eyes

gellyware(Posted 2004) [#10]
@ Ruz, Not easy to find a good sheep reference. At least not a good front and side view ;)

Your sheep is well done Ruz.

napole0n(Posted 2004) [#11]

Use the search engines, that's what they're for! More sheep: http://images.google.nl/images?q=sheep+&svnum=10&hl=nl&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&start=0&sa=N

Ross C(Posted 2004) [#12]
You'z are all sheep!! :P :D