My First Real Human Char..

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/My First Real Human Char..

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2004) [#1]
|EDIT| |I have uploaded some New Images .. |EDIT|

This is my first reall attempt at making a human char, As its my first I really could use some feedback on it. does it look right ?? is there anything wrong with it ?

Id also love some help to Bone it up and make it walk, id love to see it in blitz..

napole0n(Posted 2004) [#2]
He seems to have -very- long arms. And his legs are a bit short. I find it very useful to use anatomy pictures when creating human(oid)s, you can't go wrong when copying the old masters!

Rottbott(Posted 2004) [#3]
I think you need to clear all the smoothing groups, weld all the vertices, and re-do the smoothing. It doesn't look right, especially around the shoulders and hips.

Other than that it's pretty good, miles better than my stuff. The arms do look a bit long though, but that may just be the perspective.

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2004) [#4]
Rottbott. Iv only just bought milkshape, so I havent got a clue what you just said lol.

Any chance you could talk me through this smothing stuff. ?

As for the length of arms I fink its just the perspective.

the_cre8or(Posted 2004) [#5]
She looks pretty cool, well done Yavin :D

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2004) [#6]
lol ta bud.

Paul "Taiphoz"(Posted 2004) [#7]
I have started to add the bones to it now. DAMN man this app makes things so much easier.

As soon as I got all the joints and the verts they are linked to sorted out. Im going to make a wee animation with it, walking or doing something else.

Once Iv done this I will upload it and show you lot it.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2004) [#8]
Check the Proportions andmake sure not to use too much Polys at the hands/fingers. Make sure to add additional Tris at the Joints: ellbows, knees etc. to allow Blitz to bend things nicely without weighted Bones-bound Vertices.

ckob(Posted 2004) [#9]
looks like a good start the left side is bigger in size then the right though dont know if you noticed