Animations for Robot :D

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Animations for Robot :D

Yue(Posted May) [#1]
Run Not viable.

Yue(Posted May) [#2]
Walk ok.

Rooster(Posted May) [#3]
Looks good.
Also you have some good music choices. =)

Rick Nasher(Posted May) [#4]
He's got the moves like Jagger.. ;-)

Yue(Posted May) [#5]
Animation Walk and Run Finish.

RemiD(Posted May) [#6]
If you want examples for each pose composing an animation, you could try to capture your own motion from the front, back, side, that's what i have done to make these animations : rd-stuff.fr/animations-with-poseframes-emptyframes-500x375-10fps-HQ.gif

Basically i put a mark on the ground in my room which corresponds to the origin of the 3d world, then i capture the same motion, with 3 different views :
front view (i go from -Z to +Z)
back view (i go from +Z to -Z)
side view (i go from -X to +X or to +X to -X)

Then watch the video on your computer with a tool which can play forward/backward one frame at a time (the capture of a camera is usually 30fps) and try to see what are the "poseframes" and how many "emptyframes" there are between each "poseframe".
Then only create each "poseframe" in Fragmotion and let x "emptyframes" between each "poseframe", so that the speed of the motion is the same than the real motion.

Try it !

Rick Nasher(Posted May) [#7]
Also what could have been useful for static 3d models is the 3d object scanning app that was supposed to come with the Windows 10 Creators Update.

Unfortunately it didn't make it into the final release(as so many other creative features, which makes me wonder why it's still called 'creators update' as it only contains the Paint3d app).

Alternatively you could try the Scan3d (which is a beta version) from the Android Play Store, see here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartmobilevision.scann3d&hl=en

Which would be great if it actually worked. Gave it a very brief try but not managed to create a successful (read: correct) 3d model yet.

Yue(Posted May) [#8]
@Rick Nasher

Download the application, and when I started it I got a message "Sorry but your hardware is not compatible", and closed.