RPG Inventory Items

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/RPG Inventory Items

Pakz(Posted April) [#1]
These potion items are made in Aseprite using the wacom tablet.

These shield items I made on my new 2017 ipad using spritesomething.

I still have not really gotten into spending a lot more time making (and learning) a collection of art that I will be able to use to create a RPG game. Might take me years still with the current speed at which I am going.

I did buy a reasonable cheap art book today from the play store which shows you how to draw 50 different monsters. It is not that good at first sight. I also noticed a little bit more expensive book where they show you how to learn to draw Fantasy Game maps. I might get this one also.

The ipad is a pretty good device for making music and art. Lots of pro apps for that. I keep discovering new apps. The ipads itself are expensive though. The Apps are pretty cheap. I am contemplating getting Pixaki Studio since it states it can be used for isometric art.

Matty(Posted May) [#2]
I really like the style. They look great. Unique and characterful.

xlsior(Posted May) [#3]
Nice.

EdzUp MkII(Posted May) [#4]
very nice :)

AdamStrange(Posted May) [#5]
I really like the bottles
Here's a thought for you:
take the bottle shape and remove the highlights and cork. covert to greyscale so you have the grey to dark grey bottle shape

do the same but keep the cork and the white/light highlights

You can now display the grey using RGB color, with the highlights in white.
This would give you many bottles in full color, you just need to twerk everything until if feels right :)
And use less graphics

Rooster(Posted May) [#6]
@Pakz
Those look really good, especially the bottles.

@AdamStrange
I'll have to remember that, sound really useful.