My Gallery Top 5

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/My Gallery Top 5

skidracer(Posted 2016) [#1]
As the rating system on the gallery has an age bias I was wondering what top images of all time would look like.

I'm not sure why but this is probably my favourite image in the gallery:

A close second

My mate Flack's Cletus

Sexy sexy love chess

Steve Elliott(Posted 2016) [#2]
I always thought those Train Sim graphics stood out too, within the gallery.

Chalky(Posted 2016) [#3]
Me too. I've often wondered if the project was ever finished, but carpman has not posted on here for 9+ years, and Googling only seems to bring up the images from this gallery, so I'm guessing not.

skidracer(Posted 2017) [#4]
Todays contender is Anthony Flack's Cletus prototype.

Derron(Posted 2017) [#5]
This is really nice clay-style.

Bye
Ron

Brucey(Posted 2017) [#6]
This is really nice clay-style

On account of it actually being clay. :-p

skidracer(Posted 2017) [#7]
The clay looks nice as it was shot with my pro flash setup which I never got back off Flack.

Derron(Posted 2017) [#8]
Did not know that. Nice little "fun fact"

A pity people prefer 3d games (not talking about fake 2.5 which looks good too).. would like to see someone creating such a game here in the "community" so not unity or so.

Bye
Ron

Bobysait(Posted 2017) [#9]
As far as I'm concerned, I like the way they are actually ranked ;)

(except there is currently an issue with the display when sorted with the "highest" method -> it shows the full list of all screens in chronological order two times then by rank two times (with a very long scrollbar of 4 times the amount of all screens since the beginning))

ps : I don't think the screenshots posted above are representative of "blitz"
-> they only show 3D stuff made with a modelisation software and illuminated with Gile[s]
A picture made with photoshop can be nice too, but not relevant at all.
I think a better screenshot for showcasing blitz should at least show a bit of programming skill (particles, UI, 2D or anything else) - anything that just let us think "Hey, we can do this with Blitz product ?! Fantastic !" and not just "This guy is a good graphist"

like this one
http://www.blitzbasic.com/gallery/view_pic.php?id=2304&gallery=0&page=1

or this one
http://www.blitzbasic.com/gallery/view_pic.php?id=2353&gallery=0&page=1