3D artist needed

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/3D artist needed

RifRaf(Posted 2016) [#1]
WILL PAY. EMAIL JLFRAZIER77@ i c l o u d <dot> com

Simply put I need this accurately modeled in 3D. 3DS and/or OBJ will work.
Does not have to be textured or even UV mapped. Just the model. The only difference I would need in the model vs the shadowbox shown here (made with foam and a printer i think) is that the roads/paths would have to be modeled as an indention, the single trees that are merely printed on the surface would need to me low detail models too. The shadowbox shows houses and small objects and elevated polygons.. those smaller items would need to be low poly objects instead of elevated polygons.. Terrain though can just be as seen in picture.. elevated polygons.

No extreme detail needed.. nothing more than the shapes you see in the shadowbox linked here. but scale would need to be accurate

https://sociorocketnewsen.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/screen-shot-2014-06-09-at-1-43-26-pm.png?w=580&h=431

RifRaf(Posted 2016) [#2]
Job filled. Thank you.

Panno(Posted 2016) [#3]
he RifRaf : what do you think about easyprinter objects for 3d printing?

skidracer(Posted 2016) [#4]
Please don't shout.

degac(Posted 2016) [#5]
@Skidracer

Why don't create a 'request/announce' section so (when approved by a moderator) it can be 'officially posted'.
Any other way could be removed because it doesn't follow the rules.

skidracer(Posted 2016) [#6]
I was more concerned people would consider Jeff a shouty person when he possibly only suffers from small outbursts.