Returning to my project Explorer on Mars

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Returning to my project Explorer on Mars

Yue(Posted 2016) [#1]

Both things always do I improve on something , let's see if this time I can get a simple .

Rick Nasher(Posted 2016) [#2]
Cool! Love to see this one.

RustyKristi(Posted 2016) [#3]
Nice, this is the way to go :)

Yue(Posted 2016) [#4]
Over time, every time I repeat something I think I'm getting better at writing code. This time I feel more comfortable, but it is noteworthy that always need something to learn, this is just a hobby that support when I have time on my job as a watchman of a building.

This time, rebuilt from scratch, I have managed to put the tires to the robot, and what is really frustrantre is that I have no idea how the suspensions work, but after trial and error I found balanced at this point.

I show the code that creates the robot with their tires.

Yue(Posted 2016) [#5]
Tarrain Simple.

Rick Nasher(Posted 2016) [#6]
Good to see the Rover is back. I don't see what was wrong with your original code in first place. It was looking pretty good you know.

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2016) [#7]
YAY! Keep going Yue! This could be a potential steam app! =D

~GF

Yue(Posted 2016) [#8]

=)

Rick Nasher(Posted 2016) [#9]
Hey.. back on track again. With working physics and all. Good to see.

Yue(Posted 2016) [#10]

Well, never do a game with Blitz3D , that is more than evident , but what really makes me happy is to see that I always learn something new. That's what I like, rather I not so interested in the result, if not the process of doing things like filling a crossword puzzle. The case is that I have carried the entire project to BltizMax , that say " Porting " makes me believe I 'm a programmer , for a new world opens the doors BlitzMax , auque should be noted that foreign editor Ideal , and autocomplete , so I think the process takes more time, more code is written so objects .

In the end, not if I improved my abilities , but I feel more agusto doing what I have practiced many times, although simpre is the emptiness of what not to do, such as using vectors, save traditionally files in a zip container recuros , things Xors3D default automatically.

Well, a simple image loading , using threads in BlitzMax .