[3dFoin] Female centaur - 55% off all items Spring

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/[3dFoin] Female centaur - 55% off all items Spring

3dFoin(Posted 2016) [#1]
Spring is making its first moves, so to welcome the new season and mark the equinox we will be holding this Spring Sales event. :D

55% off all items

Also we have a new female centaur:

Animations:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ve50CdE-uKA

Also you can get the Fire Bringer Statue for free:

So, what are you waiting for XD

http://3dfoin.com

Matty(Posted 2016) [#2]
Is female nudity that unacceptable that you have these weird looking bra strap style fur patches?

Derron(Posted 2016) [#3]
This is what I wanted to write too.

There is no reason to have fur just to emphasize breast-existence but to also hide nipples.

better give her armor / breast plate or a jacket.

Also the centauride looks like a mix of pony + human (big human body half compared to little "horse" body).

Of course my critics are based on what I have seen when I met a centaur and his centauride wife.
Seriously: body size assumptions are based on the visual appearance and some logic (weights and balance).

Bye
Ron

Matty(Posted 2016) [#4]
What holds the quiver on as well...strapless quivers the in thing this Summer?

RemiD(Posted 2016) [#5]

Polygon count: Tris: 15670

too many tris for a simple character imo...

xlsior(Posted 2016) [#6]
Also the centauride looks like a mix of pony + human (big human body half compared to little "horse" body).

That was my first take as well: the horse legs and chest seem much to slender for the size of the upper body - the shoulders appear way to wide compared to the horse part, and the human arms look way too large as well.

Face looks nice, though.

RustyKristi(Posted 2016) [#7]
It would probably look better if you can present this on some actual game engine and not a renderer, even better in B3D or Max since you're catering your stuff here. ;-)

Blitzplotter(Posted 2016) [#8]
The comments seem a bit harsh to me, I've used some of Foins B3D models/anims in the past and am very pleased with the results.

Derron(Posted 2016) [#9]
Like I have written in other "advertising topics": if someone is here to advertise his product, he has to expect not to read "5 stars"-comments.

As art is something highly subjective, you cannot satisfy everyone. In this case, the artist seems to have not found the right style for at least some people here.

If that was a thread about a "wip 3d model" critics would be a bit softened (written as "suggestions").

BTW: does the "big eye"-dragon has a mouth? Dragons look - imho - better than the centauride (at least she has bigger breasts than expected when comparing to rest of body - but this is a question of style, so no real critics there).

bye
Ron

3dFoin(Posted 2016) [#10]
Thanks for all the comments we really appreciate all of them :D (we do have a no-fur-bra-texture for her already though :p)
Thank you BlitzPlotter we're really happy to have you as a customer :">