Limited time free b3d model+ November Sale 50% off

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Limited time free b3d model+ November Sale 50% off

3dFoin(Posted 2015) [#1]
Hi guys, we have a new model and it'll be free for a limited time, it's the Fire Bringer statue:

Also we're running the NOVEMBER SALES :D 50% off all items but that's not all, we have 3 new packs which you can buy to get extra discount!!!

The Fantasy Creature Pack:

Those 5 eye-catching creatures: Wyvern, Orthos, Soul Eater, Watcher and Fantasy Lizard will be awesome for your fantasy games :D. Bundle discount + November Sale 50% discount ~~> $6/creature XD

The Royal Heroes Pack:

Contains all 6 Royal characters, wizard, sorceress, tanker, knight, dame and archer, enough for you to make a story right? :D Bundle discount + November Sale 50% discount ~~> $6/character XD

And Horror Creatures Pack :D

With 5 impressive horrific creatures, awesome for any horror game XD Bundle discount + November Sale 50% discount ~~> $4/monster XD

So, what are you waiting for???? XD YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

http://3dfoin.com

Hotshot2005(Posted 2015) [#2]
Look good and You know 2nd pictures....what game engine is it?

feeble1(Posted 2015) [#3]
That certainly looks like Unity. lol

*(Posted 2015) [#4]
Nice models

Feeble1: ya can't mention that skid will go mad lol ;)

Matty(Posted 2015) [#5]
Hmmm armoured stilettos, I bet the heels don't break on those...

They look good although there is a definite style to them that is not my kind of graphics - I prefer a grittier look, less like they've just come off the catwalk and more like they've been trudging through a muddy battlefield or cavern with a few bruises, dented armour, and worse for wear.

Hotshot2005(Posted 2015) [#6]
I like fire effect on Lady model :)