Pawn

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Pawn

Yue(Posted 2015) [#1]
Well, for those who know something about me , this is my eternal project since I met Blitz, trying to play a game in the process have created a lot of prototypes , menus , ragdoll, etc , all with the goal of learning and it seems that I am this working, because I is already very comfortable creating things if face the demon of ignorance. So try both firmly I believe that this see if I will.

A greeting.

Rick Nasher(Posted 2015) [#2]
Ah, Pawn is back.

Yue(Posted 2015) [#3]
:)

Rick Nasher(Posted 2015) [#4]
Pawn got intro trouble?

Yue(Posted 2015) [#5]

Hello , I do not quite understand , the translator does not help much .

I can only say that when you know how things are done is a bit more fun. :)

Rick Nasher(Posted 2015) [#6]
True.

I too have a plan to create a body that can have damaged or loose parts. For example: when cut by a sword then an arm falls off or head gets blown off by a shotgun.
Ideally using physics and animation, but this is a complex thing.

Yue(Posted 2015) [#7]
What I am trying now is to see the possibility to learn how you can reverse a ragdoll , and I think if possible.

The cutting arm , which I think is that the arm must be that the body should be made ​​up of different parts, for example the trunk together , and spend the sword such unions are released. But while stretching is released joined the model as gelatin and I can not think of something to make it look these parts as a part of the whole body as are attached thereto.

Rick Nasher(Posted 2015) [#8]
Uhuh, quite complex to manage. Still I hope it will work.

Yue(Posted 2015) [#9]

Rick Nasher(Posted 2015) [#10]
Hanging out there. Like the image on the T-shirt.

Yue(Posted 2015) [#11]

I ended :) Ragdoll effect , this time it was more fun and easier compared to the first .

I think I learned a lot of cleaning system for Blitz3D Bullet . ; ) .

The next step is to try to make the character stand , really do not think I can do it but it makes the attempt.

Rick Nasher(Posted 2015) [#12]
Hehehe, poor Pawn. I feel sorry for him. He gets thrown around like a.. ragdoll. :-)