[3dFoin] Female Knight and Awesome Sale: 50% off!!

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/[3dFoin] Female Knight and Awesome Sale: 50% off!!

3dFoin(Posted 2015) [#1]
Hi guys, :D we have new b3d model for Blitz again, it's the Female Royal Knight:

She's a powerful knight whose deafening blows send enemies running with their tail between their legs.

Animations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpouYsFPWa4

We're running the Awesome Sale - 50% all items so what are you waiting for XD

http://3dfoin.com

Matty(Posted 2015) [#2]
I'm just wondering how your sales would compare if your characters, particularly the female ones, wore practical armour?

Brucey(Posted 2015) [#3]
Maybe it's a typo? Looks like she has plenty of amour ;-)

RemiD(Posted 2015) [#4]
Yes it is a bit stupid to go to war almost naked...
Better example :

Derron(Posted 2015) [#5]
This "broken armory setup" is one of the things you will see very often when looking at 3d character models coming from Asia - or are "Asia inspired".

Even the character "Lagertha" (of the previous posting) is not wearing really "fight approved" clothes - things look like if they just have bought them - unworn (not to talk about her hair - which is still to "complicated" - people do not have time to prepare their hair that way)...

Shoes of "Lagertha" - I am not sure what kind of shoes/boots they have worn at that time, but I assume the "sole" would look differently ... more "raw".

But this is doing critics on a higher level compared to "fantasy armor" ... gladly we do not blame "villain" costumes - which often have useless stuff on their armor too :p

bye
Ron

RemiD(Posted 2015) [#6]

"Lagertha" (of the previous posting) is not wearing really "fight approved" clothes

Ok, let's say it is more protective, especially if you have to go fight in areas with cold temperatures and fog, rain, snow, clouds, wind...

Personally i would add armor parts on the upper arms, on the knees, on the top of the shoes, maybe a helmet, a smaller easy to carry blade, and some projectiles to throw.