Pawn Level 1

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/Pawn Level 1

Yue(Posted 2014) [#1]
I have to say with regret that I am not making a video game, rather I am learning new things that could be used in a future video game, so every time I learn something, it always appears to understand something new.

Anyway, that's what I'm doing, I do tests to understand many things.

I have decided to put trees, water, vegetation, house and rock.

Edit:

I have square eyes I go to sleep ...

Rick Nasher(Posted 2014) [#2]
Looking cool.

Yue(Posted 2014) [#3]
;)

Yue(Posted 2014) [#4]
New image.

Yue(Posted 2014) [#5]

Rick Nasher(Posted 2014) [#6]
Very nice shine on side of the rock.

virtlands(Posted 2014) [#7]
These are the best pictures yet.
I like the way the chess pieces are posed on landscapes, it's so surreal. The sky effects are amazing. I have no idea how you did it.

Yue(Posted 2014) [#8]
Thanks for the comments, if I'm not in the future pueeda be a video game, but at least that is expected, I am now working on the particle system, ponear water in a well, creating the third-person camera and then release the development version 0.5.

A greeting.

Yue(Posted 2014) [#9]

RemiD(Posted 2014) [#10]
It is amazing how you seem obsessed by little details (bumpmapping and lighting) that a player will probably not notice if he walks near it during a few milliseconds.
Anyway, it looks nice.

Rick Nasher(Posted 2014) [#11]
I'm impressed. I never attempted bump mapping before, but looks really good. Must give it a try.

Yue(Posted 2014) [#12]
Hi, I find myself now implementing the third-person camera that will follow the character on stage.

Greetings.

Ploppy(Posted 2014) [#13]
Wow, I have just discovered what you're doing here, Yue. Great fx, love it, and the ambience of the whole project looks really original. As with your mars rover project, you have some very fresh ideas and some visibly good routines. In my opinion, you are more than ready to go all the way and create a full game.

Yue(Posted 2014) [#14]
Hi, this is an odyssey, I'm on a wild learning process where I have to learn something new every day and the last echelon of all this is to do a project. I think at some point will achieve my goal. :)