[3dFoin] new Dragon Turtle - Summer Sales - 50% of

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/[3dFoin] new Dragon Turtle - Summer Sales - 50% of

3dFoin(Posted 2014) [#1]
Hi guys, we have new model again, it's the Dragon Turtle, would be great for your beach, riverside or lakeside maps:

Animations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BzON00Co5o

As always, the model is fully tested in Unity and comes with unitypackage :D

Also we're running the Summer Sales - 50% off all items Yayyyyy XD so what are you waiting for? :D

http://3dfoin.com

AdamStrange(Posted 2014) [#2]
I love the glossiness, but, reptiles are not shiny - they are dry creatures....

Blitzplotter(Posted 2014) [#3]
Visually stunning, all your work is giving me ideas for a game, which is dangerous with respect to my free time ;)

3dFoin(Posted 2014) [#4]
Adam: thanks for the comment Adam :D, cos he's most likely live near the lake or river or sea so we try to make him look wet ^^

BlitzPlotter: lol thanks for the compliments BP I bet that those ideas are awesome xD

AdamStrange(Posted 2014) [#5]
that last pic looks almost real - I thought It was a 3d print at first.
Went and checked out the animation too - very impressive.

Looked at the rest of the animations too - kudos to you, they all have a very nice life given to them :)

Derron(Posted 2014) [#6]
It looks very glossy - which makes it not look "real" ... maybe if it were colored class.

I like the vibrant colors, but glossiness is way to high.

Even if this is a stylistic "exaggeration": reptile skin is kind of "dusty" and most of the times does not reflect light that much.

bye
Ron

3dFoin(Posted 2014) [#7]
Derron: thanks for the comment :D yeah, you're right, but we like it that way :D :p

Adam: thank you again we're glad you like it XD

stayne(Posted 2014) [#8]
Those look like renders to me which can be a bit misleading. Why dont you post pics from a game engine?

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2014) [#9]
:)

RGR(Posted 2014) [#10]
stayne - I have most of their models - they look great in a game engine - and exactly like those (not) misleading renders with Blitz3D and some fx :-)
They come also in .x and .b3d and its easy to add further animations with fragmotion ...
Worth the money