[3dFoin] Female Archer

Community Forums/Graphic Chat/[3dFoin] Female Archer

3dFoin(Posted 2013) [#1]
Hi guys,

Thanks for your continued support we love you so much :D
We have new model again, it's a female archer as promised :D

With a bow in hand and a quiver on her back, the Royal Archer strikes at the enemy from afar. The elven blood flows through her veins not only makes her beautiful, but also creates a special bond with nature so she's able to deal with natural forces directly to heal, or to hurt people.

Animations:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vltl3qKCyVI

As usual the model comes with Blitzbasic b3d file :D

Also to welcome the Royal Archer to our product family we're kicking off the November Sale, 50% off any model purchased, so what are you waiting for? XD

http://3dfoin.com
http://3dfoin.info

Derron(Posted 2013) [#2]
@animations:
the second "shooting an arrow"-animations shows a shivering right hand.

@skin:
a bit to glossy

@overall:
good work but not of usage for me. Especially I resist of believing an "elf" archer would use that clothes during doing her duty... Seems to be targeted to asian customers.

bye
Ron

MCP(Posted 2013) [#3]
Absolutely stunning.

3dFoin(Posted 2013) [#4]
thanks for the comments Ron, we really appreciate that :D
when you do a bench press with heavy weight naturally your arms will shiver, ^^ the shivering right hand is intended to show people she's gonna do a strong strike :D

Derron(Posted 2013) [#5]
The shivering just looked as being "not done intentionally".
Also as experienced archer she shouldn't shiver anymore :D.
In a smaller view or top-view I cannot imagine the hand to be more than just some pixels or even invisible.

In a fantasy world setting the strong shot should be visualized through a glowing bow or arrow.

Please do not think I am starting a war just to get my opinion accepted, just wanted to explain it a bit further.

Overall it is still a good piece of art.

bye
Ron

Imperium(Posted 2013) [#6]
That armor is utterly useless but beautiful work! How many hours does this typically take for you?

Grisu(Posted 2013) [#7]
Like the art style. Awesome job!

3dFoin(Posted 2013) [#8]
Thank you all :D we're so glad you like the model, we're student and we do the model in our freetime, the archer takes us 2 weeks :p

MadJack(Posted 2013) [#9]
So is this model an 'elf' or a Las Vegas showgirl? I can't tell the diff.

big10p(Posted 2013) [#10]
I love the armor detailing. Great work!

Blitzplotter(Posted 2014) [#11]
Having bought the peasant girl and boy, I'm very impressed with your work 3dFoin. I didn't realise just how straight forward it could be implementing animated 3D models into Blitz 3D applications. This looks amazing.

3dFoin(Posted 2014) [#12]
Blitzplotter: thanks for buying our models :D we have more to come ^^
Thank you big10p :D
MadJack: lol

Krischan(Posted 2014) [#13]

Blitzplotter(Posted 2014) [#14]
FOIN, Have your team any plans to do a cyclist to complement the excellent running peasants you have? I'd just like to re-iterate how impressed I was with your peasant runners I purchased recently in the B3D format, very easy to implement ;)

Doggie(Posted 2014) [#15]
I see she's a Royal Archer. I was hoping she was royalty free...
Seriously though, I see she's compatible with Iclone. Is it safe
to assume you use the exchange program Reallusion sells? If so, is it
easy to export Iclone models with animations? Reading their description
kind of hints at it but not directly stated. How much if I buy all yuour models in a package? (Except the statues. I can do statues lol)

Good stuff
This reply assumes the OP still reads this forum

DOG

3dFoin(Posted 2014) [#16]
Krischan: LOL

Blitzplotter: thank you for the compliments BP, we're so glad you like the models :D we'll add a cyclist to our to do list :D

Doggie: thanks :D The models may be used royalty free, you can read the EULA here:
http://3dfoin.com/eula.html

With 3dexchange from Reallusion it's quite easy to export iClone models with animations from 3ds Max. :D
We're running the Summer Sale so you can buy all of our models with 50% price, plus another discount for buying many models at once :D please email us at inhchiu@... for more detail :D