Daz Studio 4 Pro, Bryce 7, Hexagon - FREE!

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Daz Studio 4 Pro, Bryce 7, Hexagon - FREE!

GfK(Posted 2012) [#1]
(The catch is you need to subscribe to their newsletter, but you are getting over $900 worth of software gratis).

https://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/software?cat=1070

CyBeRGoth(Posted 2012) [#2]
Great find there, people should snap these up quick for their content creation needs, before the offer is revoked.

Doggie(Posted 2012) [#3]
Thanks!

Zethrax(Posted 2012) [#4]
It's probably worth having a look at all the other items they have for free too.

Go to:-

https://www.daz3d.com/i/3d-models/all-products-promotions?cat=1068

check the 'On Sale Only' and 'save settings' checkboxes, and set the 'Sort by:' dropdown box to 'Lowest Price'.

xlsior(Posted 2012) [#5]
All in all their free products add up to $1,956.35 regular price.

...Plus you get most of these in both PC and Mac versions.

nrasool(Posted 2012) [#6]
Just to warn you, the server is quite slow at this time, looks like it is getting hammered with requests on checkout. :-)

GfK(Posted 2012) [#7]
Wasn't too bad yesterday - downloaded the whole lot (almost 2GB) in under 30 minutes on an 8mb line.

nrasool(Posted 2012) [#8]
Nice!!, Didn't realise that you have 4 tries to download what you want. My downloads expires on 9th which isn't bad. Cheers for the link GFK

GfK(Posted 2012) [#9]
Yeah, you get 4 tries, and can reset the download counter 3 times in any three-month period. So you can really download as many times as you like.

Amon(Posted 2012) [#10]
Already own those 3. Carrara 8 Pro is deffo another one to consider guys, not free, but it's a damn fine 3D Solution which sits happily between 3DS Max and Cinema 4D.

Oh! Hexagon is an absolute dream modeller to work with.

Hotshot2005(Posted 2012) [#11]
I am surprize on how easy to used 3D Modelings on Daz Studio 4 Pro but how I texture land(or the object)?

Alberto(Posted 2012) [#12]
Does Daz Studio 4 Pro export FBX animated files to Unity ?
I mean successfully ;)

PowerPC603(Posted 2012) [#13]
Can any of these tools export to B3D format? Or any other format B3D can work with?

Anyhow, downloading Bryce, Hexagon and DAZ Studio now...

EDIT: Subscribing to their newsletter isn't really required.
You need to register an account though. But you can uncheck the subscriptions during registering and still download the software.

You even get the serial keys mailed to you.

Last edited 2012

Captain Wicker (crazy hillbilly)(Posted 2012) [#14]
lol, I had downloaded Bryce7 and it is awesome but a bit mind bending. Anyone know of an available Documentation or Help File/s?