Gotha is back

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Gotha is back

SabataRH(Posted 2010) [#1]
After some extended downtime due to host contracts and other things I'm proud to announce that gothasoft is once again back online.

http://www.gothasoft.com/

cya.

puki(Posted 2010) [#2]
I can imagine some people will squeak as this sort of thing has happened before (more than twice, from memory) with account/sales details disappearing. Luckily, I have all of my stuff tucked away.

Oh and some exciting news for Blitz3D users is just around the corner!

This sounds very exciting.

SabataRH(Posted 2010) [#3]
Yah I hate it to as it adds loads of extra work for me as well. On the bright side, it shouldn't be a problem again as I've landed a very long term contract with my current provider.

A new blitz3d product is under development, top secret at the moment but I should be releasing some info on it very soon.

puki(Posted 2010) [#4]
Okay, I'm totally naked, lubed-up and blow-drying me doo-dah with the warm breath of a badger, which I am softly squeezing like a bag-pipe.

What's the top-secret thing? I mean is this going to turn into some kind of guessing game or what?

What is the top secret thing?

Is it a lighting system? That would be terribly, terribly, terribly naughty as that is my territory. I just want to clear that up first. You can't sell any form of lighting system - or a Blitz3D plug-in for LE (I know you have been sniffing around the forums) - I just want to get that one cleared up too.

ps, I know you are awake as you are in the USA.

Guy Fawkes(Posted 2011) [#5]
I am DEFINITELY buying these plugins :P