BlitzGrass + BlitzTree

Community Forums/Developer Stations/BlitzGrass + BlitzTree

Chad(Posted 2008) [#1]
I remember when these two programs disapeared until TheGameCreators brought them back, but do you feel that they're both good programs to invest money in and purchasing for a project?

I'm using TLE for my terrain, and would like something to fill up my relatively empty terrain with grass and some good looking trees.

Thanks,
Chad

boomboom(Posted 2008) [#2]
http://www.gothasoft.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=62&Itemid=77

get grassparty and treeparty instead. These are from the original developer of the blitztree/grass, and you an pretty much consider them 'version 2' in all but name.

Chad(Posted 2008) [#3]
Okay thanks for the link. I'll check it out. I'd rather the money go straight to the developer than to be shared with TGC. It is a little bit cheaper which I like too

Does it still have the easiness as BlitzGrass when it comes to implementing it?

Mortiis(Posted 2008) [#4]
It's very easy, but the support is the worst I've seen. Whatever I asked and whatever bug I reported took so much time. Also if you want some custom trees you have to model them yourself. Pack doesn't have a palm tree for example, and all the tree model's trunks are too thin IMO.

But it's the best you can get for Blitz3D and for that price.