Free Textures

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Free Textures

Imphenzia(Posted 2008) [#1]
Hi,

I've just released over 1000 textures and photos of materials, objects etc. that anyone may use totally free for any type of project (free or commercial).

They are raw and unedited and I will start making some of them seamless, but I decided to release them all anyway so everyone can benefit from them.

Here is the site:
http://textures.copydis.com

Blitz Basic authors: Feel free to add this URL to the "Links" section for resources. I will add to this library over coming years.

plash(Posted 2008) [#2]
Good design, thanks for this.. though I don't think it fits in the category "Content Creation Tools".

Imphenzia(Posted 2008) [#3]
Thnx, not sure either - but couldn't find a suitable "resource" subforum - maybe there should be one :)

plash(Posted 2008) [#4]
Graphics showcase has more relevance to this sort of thing then content creation tools.

Leto(Posted 2008) [#5]
That's cool, thanks!

Ross C(Posted 2008) [#6]
I dunno. Funny one that, because textures are tools to create erm, textures :D Well, maybe not, but they help create content.

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2008) [#7]
Wow, this is a great collection. I've got a collection that is very similar! We must be the same guys who are walking trough the city just to make photographs of some rotten old doors or windows while everybody else doesn't have a clue why we don't take pictures of the official sites. Usually when I make pictures of some clouds, everybody thinks there must be an UFO or something.

Really great collection, top material, thanks a lot!

Ross C(Posted 2008) [#8]
Thanks man :o) Is there anyway of downloading all of them?

Imphenzia(Posted 2008) [#9]
Great, happy you like them - and I agree jfk, we are a rare breed and I always get strange looks as I line up my camera to take a picture of a window or door :)

Ross - sorry, they're all single as the page displays I'm afraid, mainly to conserve bandwidth as it would be many prople downloading stuff they won't need and my webhotel would get angry =)

Blitz3dCoder(Posted 2008) [#10]
Nice!