Need futuristic gun that doesn't suck

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Need futuristic gun that doesn't suck

JoshK(Posted 2008) [#1]
Just like the title says. Have money.

mtnhome3d(Posted 2008) [#2]
what kind of futuristic gun?

JoshK(Posted 2008) [#3]
Something that shoots bullets or a plasma-like projectile. Long and automatic, not a pistol or sniper rifle.

North(Posted 2008) [#4]
animated?

JoshK(Posted 2008) [#5]
no, that is not needed

Mustang(Posted 2008) [#6]
Bullets? Even US army is using lasers already:

Personnel Halting and Stimulation Response (PHaSR)

PHaSR gun

The Personnel Halting and Stimulation Response (PHaSR) is a rifle-sized laser weapon system that uses two non-lethal laser wavelengths to deter, prevent, or mitigate an adversary’s effectiveness. The laser light generated by this weapon illuminates or “dazzles” aggressors, temporarily impairing individuals and their ability to see the laser source.

_toobigimage_http://www.kirtland.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/photos/051101-F-0000S-012.jpg
_toobigimage_http://www.kirtland.af.mil/shared/media/photodb/photos/070403-F-3293G-004.jpg

http://www.kirtland.af.mil/photos/media_search.asp?q=stimulation

And NAVY just shot it's huge Railgun. Bullets - definately OLD :)

JoshK(Posted 2008) [#7]
Those are so idiot, you have to hit your enemy in the eyes. Crap like that is just an excuse to funnel money from the government to "private" companies.

mtnhome3d(Posted 2008) [#8]
i got a super awesome pistol but nothing long
i got a cool looking rifle but didn't make it so i can show you were i got it does that count? it was free.

JoshK(Posted 2008) [#9]
I'd like to see both.

It can be up to about 3000 polys.

mtnhome3d(Posted 2008) [#10]
ok
can i email them to you cause i don't have a plce to put zip files.

mtnhome3d(Posted 2008) [#11]
i'm just gonna email them to your support at leadwerks.com address.
i aso found a bunch of guns and stuff in something idownlaoded free and the license says i can give them to you.
however i can't take credit for anything but the pistol.

mtnhome3d(Posted 2008) [#12]
i couldn't get hotmail to send the other guns but you got my pistol and my rifle. if you want the other guns then I can send them.
p.s there coming under the name of monkeyboy101.

JoshK(Posted 2008) [#13]
Lots of talk but no emails.

mtnhome3d(Posted 2008) [#14]
i sent it. check you junk folder

JoshK(Posted 2008) [#15]
Nope.

mtnhome3d(Posted 2008) [#16]
really well ill try again.

ok i just checked my email and i got a reply from someone named chris saying "do not open this". it also got sent to you. Thats not you is it?

heres the email.