Are Fragmotion and unwrap3d closed?

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Are Fragmotion and unwrap3d closed?

Happy Sammy(Posted 2007) [#1]
Hi all,

Are Fragmotion and unwrap3d closed?
(I could not enter these web sites)

Thanks in advance

Matty(Posted 2007) [#2]
Hi Sammy - you may have the same problem as me, my ISP for some reason blocks access to unwrap3d's website (along with a few others) .

Gabriel(Posted 2007) [#3]
He must have. Both websites load fine for me.

puki(Posted 2007) [#4]
Well, I'm jolly-well not having this.

How can an ISP stop someone from visiting those sites?

I want to know what ISPs do this and shall send them some very stern emails. I shall lesson them.

Happy Sammy(Posted 2007) [#5]
Hi all,

That means they are still running.

Is this related to :
1. Norton security setting , or
2. main optical fiber still has not completely recovered in Asia region. (I remembered there is an earthquake in USA and broke optical fiber a month ago, as a result at that time, we could not connect to web sites except european region) ????

@ Matty: Are you live in Asia region?

Any ideas???

Happy Sammy(Posted 2007) [#6]
Hi all,

I think it is related to Norton security setting.
Did anyone know how to change the settings???

Thanks in advance.

Matty(Posted 2007) [#7]
Hi Happy Sammy - I live in Australia. I know that I can access it with other ISPs but also that if I use anyone else's PC using the same ISP the website does not appear, I've mentioned this once before on these forums regarding ultimate unwrap and the solution, other than talking to the ISP (which I did to no avail) was to use one of those anonymouse proxy things to connect to the website. However I don't feel comfortable paying for something using a credit card while going through one of those, perhaps slightly paranoid...

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2007) [#8]
With web proxy anonymizers it really depends. Some of them may be driven directly by somebody like the cia - :o). This java app:
http://anon.inf.tu-dresden.de/
Is offered by a german university and may be at least serious, tho nothing's really anonym these days.

Leto(Posted 2007) [#9]
I was trying to access Unwrap3D website from home a while back and the site does not work (I live in Australia too). I contacted my ISP but the support guy said the site worked OK for him....

The site also works for me from work so that's where I looked at it.

Weird.