Do we have Blitz representatives for 3rd parties?

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Do we have Blitz representatives for 3rd parties?

puki(Posted 2006) [#1]
The likes of Milkshape and Ultimate Unwrap, etc have B3D plug-ins.

Do we have people who act as representatives for Blitz? I mean, who checks to make sure these various plug-ins are fully working?

Mustang(Posted 2006) [#2]
Congratulations, you have been chosen to be The One.

slenkar(Posted 2006) [#3]
its a very prestigious position!

AdrianT(Posted 2006) [#4]
Heh most of the Unwrap 3D features came about because of me and aerial antics. I pestered Brad quite abit for specific features and was willing to test them for him in exchange.

He pretty much added every feature I requested within 2 weeks. To be honest, at the time BRL was being less than helpful and I almost left the blitz community. Would have done if Brad hadn't made the plugins that made B3D feasible for a game like Aerial Antics with baked vertex lighting etc.

It's amazing how poor the art pipeline for B3D was even 2 years after release. Which makes me wonder how the 3D module for Max3D turns out.

one of The weakests link to most cheap tools, whether they are Torque, Irrlicht or ogre etc, is the tools that enable you to get your assets over.

puki(Posted 2006) [#5]
Well, I jolly-well suggest that someone best get on (or back on) the job rather pronto.

Cap eesh?