Anyone 4 Textures & images :)

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Anyone 4 Textures & images :)

D4NM4N(Posted 2006) [#1]
I recently launched my new site, come and see :)

Over the years I have worked in computer graphics and on my travels, I have accumulated a huge archive of images and textures. There is lots of good source material for new textures and many ready made ones, all power of 2 and game ready @512 or 1024 resolution. Some also are 32bit png alphamaps. All are 100% original.

I have just added loads of great nature ones and will be starting work on some hi-tec industrial looking ones in the near weeks. I also take requests.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Feel free to use any of the 128x128 thumbnails for FREE
(they're perfect for 2d texture use in BMax/Plus games!)

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you want to join the club and get the hi-res images, it costs just 20 euros, which i think you will agree is a good deal compared with most of the royalty free & price per image/pack sites.

BTW T.Ed customers qualify for a 50% discount and need to contact me with your licence code (look in your load.dkf file)

www.d-grafix.com/images.php

Wayne(Posted 2006) [#2]
I really like the top 3 textures you have there!
The Egyptian theme stuff is a weakness of mine, and others I suspect.

I have to get this before Puki soils it.
8)

North(Posted 2006) [#3]
Do you offer tileable textures, too?
How many textures are in your archives that qualify for 3d work?

D4NM4N(Posted 2006) [#4]
Yes i have seamless (tileable) ones. I think theres around 1300 images and about 500 of them are seamless. The rest can be used with a program like texturemaker(toolbox) to make many more.

If you want an exact figure(it changes regulary), go into the site at any time and only tick the seamless option with a blank search. this will be number of pages * 12 per page

I currently have loads of images currently in processing and new ones will be added often.