Smiff & PaceMaker

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Smiff & PaceMaker

ervin(Posted 2006) [#1]
Hi everyone.

I just want to let everyone know how excellent Smiff's customer service is.
I had some questions for him regarding PaceMaker (excellent program!), and he was very friendly and helpful as usual (his customer support is easily among the best I've encountered).

It's people like this that make the Blitz community a wonderful place to be.

Ricky Smith(Posted 2006) [#2]
Many thanks for your kind words - positive feedback from users means a lot to me !

QuickSilva(Posted 2006) [#3]
Yeah I second that, Smiff is a great guy!

Jason.

IKG(Posted 2006) [#4]
Yeah I wanted to evaluate it for 1 more week so I contacted him and he extended my demo :D

Although I think you unlocked the demo altogether Smiff. I never had to enter any new codes and theres no reminder screen when I boot it up..

Alienforce(Posted 2006) [#5]
Pacemaker is well spent $$ and Smiff is 100% service minded.

Ricky Smith(Posted 2006) [#6]

Although I think you unlocked the demo altogether Smiff. I never had to enter any new codes and theres no reminder screen when I boot it up..

LOL - probably sent you a full key by mistake ! Enjoy !

Red Ocktober(Posted 2006) [#7]
i second this testimony... or third it...

seriously, Pacemaker is one of the best bargains you will find... and only the price is a bargain, everything else is first rate and customer conscious...

yes, another satisfied customer here :)

verrrry satisfied...

--Mike

Beaker(Posted 2006) [#8]
I agree with all of the above, Pacemaker rocks and so does Smiffy.

Pete Carter(Posted 2006) [#9]
Add me to the fan club! I got in contact with smiffy when i was working on a game in torque with a question about pacemaker supporting torque. after getting pacemaker and playing about with it i switched to blitz and have loved the updates and great features. if only all programs where updated and had the high level of aftersales service that pacemaker has.

Pete

IPete2(Posted 2006) [#10]
And me!

Brilliantly easy to use and complex stuff achievable.

IPete2.