Could Blender animation be used with "loadAnimMesh

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Could Blender animation be used with "loadAnimMesh

Happy Sammy(Posted 2006) [#1]
Hi all blender users,

Could Blender animation be used with "loadAnimMesh"?

Thanks in advance.
Sammy
:)

Happy Sammy(Posted 2006) [#2]
Hi all blender users,

Would you just use Blender for modelling only, and then export models to other programs for post processing (eg. animation/lightmapping/texturing)?

Thanks
Sammy

Haramanai(Posted 2006) [#3]
I just doing evrything with blender( my crapy models and animations).
No lightmapping.
If I understand you well you are a B3D user. Play around with the exporters that comes with blender download python and find some scripts( exporters ) that may work for the supported files of B3D.

Check this DirectX Exporter Mod it runs well with irrlicht

and this : Calling all blender users a topic in this forum.
Make and some search the forum for blender...
Aaa I almost forgeted.
Buy a T-shirt form the Blender e-shop. Support.

D4NM4N(Posted 2006) [#4]
i use blender to model and milkshape to animate, altho i am looking at fragmotion. I didnt know there was a suitable export from blender with animation. Which script is it? as none seem to work for me in blitz

Bob3d(Posted 2006) [#5]
there are plenty, and working well, d-grafix :

cal3d
md5
*.x

I've tested em to work greately

but also non bone based ones, but vertex animation, like md3, md2.Work well. md even with an importer.

even when a new version does not work with certain plugin version, u can have several blender versions isntalled, and expot with blender 2.36 or 37a(very good version) ...My fav , actually is now 2.41 ;)

There's effort on course of collada format. And many others.

the x one , u can import into Ultimate Unwrap (with knowing several important tricks, a bit hard to guess) and export from there to blitz3d. For 2.41, though, you'd better go to Ben omari's blender site, and download the one for 2.41, and most important, read the doc in the site.

That if u want to export bones and wights. If not, u can use md2 for characters, and any static mesh for the props, etc.

Happy Sammy(Posted 2006) [#6]
Thank you

sammy