CubixStudio - Male & Female Pack UPDATES (Blitz3D)

Community Forums/Developer Stations/CubixStudio - Male & Female Pack UPDATES (Blitz3D)

evi(Posted 2006) [#1]

Hi everyone,

Finally, after a long sleepless night i'm glad to announced that my pack is now available in blitz3D (B3D),
and of course also in several other format.

i update the animation so right now the character will move on the spot(thanks to Beaker for telling me about this problem).

i modified the "dragon.bb" from sample code to load my character, check this out:

and this:

btw, I use FragMotion to help me to export to other format, it's a great little program.

You will notice that i also add more screenshots to my site (with scrshot from Milkshape, Fragmotion, Blitz3D, A5 GameStudio), scroll down to the bottom page:
Male Pack ScreenShots
Female Pack ScreenShots

and also updated detail info:
Male Pack UPDATED Detail Info
Female Pack UPDATED Detail Info

anyway, if you already purchased the pack, i will send you email for the new downloadable link
probably tomorrow, please be patient
(i need some sleep now, and have to go to work in a couple hours).
However if you plan to purchased it starting today, then you will get the latest file.

thank you so much everyone,
Best Regards,

evi

Beaker(Posted 2006) [#2]
Old thread here:
http://www.blitzbasic.com/Community/posts.php?topic=56321

Bob3d(Posted 2006) [#3]
cool.

great work :)

jhocking(Posted 2006) [#4]
Wow, these are really good. For my projects I'd be more interested in the fairy and turtle in the portfolio; can't wait to see what packs you release next.

maximo(Posted 2006) [#5]
very nice work Evi :)

and yes I am meber of this community for 4 years atleast! welcome here evi I hope these guys appreciate your content packs :)

jfk EO-11110(Posted 2006) [#6]
Very good value for the price! The package has some real good features like 8*LOD etc. Bookmarking.

N(Posted 2006) [#7]
Good job, evi.

Ricky Smith(Posted 2006) [#8]
Very nice models very reasonably priced. The mesh and texture also look very easy to customise. I'll be getting these for sure !

evi(Posted 2006) [#9]
thank you so much everyone,
i will keep making affordable pack in the coming month :D
(sorry for my late post also, due to work overload i can't check forum so often :P )

many thanks,

evi

Zmatrix(Posted 2006) [#10]
I ordered and have mine already :) they look nice...very clean texturing.

Sam

Chad(Posted 2006) [#11]
very nice..

will be purchasing soon!

stayne(Posted 2006) [#12]
here's a quick vid of the male character stooging around in a house i created with 3D World Studio. Shadow courtesy of sswift :)

www.strafed.net/stuff/house1.avi (divx, 8mb)