gamespace

Community Forums/Developer Stations/gamespace

Gord(Posted 2005) [#1]
I am considering Gamespace. Is it good? What do yuo think.?

N(Posted 2005) [#2]
1. No.
2. I think it's horrible.

Worst workflow in the world.

KiwiSteve(Posted 2005) [#3]
I like it, but the thing to remember is that it all comes down to personal preference. If you're not sure whether to get it, go to their website and download Gamespace Light.
The only real difference between this and the full-blown GS is that Light has a polygon limit of about 650.

Matty(Posted 2005) [#4]
Having only used milkshape3d and gamespace I find that I still use milkshape for animation as I prefer being able to rotate bones to a specific point as opposed to gamespace's method of dragging bones around with the mouse until the model looks like it is in the right pose. Milkshape is also easier for somethings like editing/creating/deleting individual vertices. I use gamespace for generating textures and for making some models. However I almost always export any model I make into milkshape and then export to b3d or md2 from there.

Noodle / Noel - what similarly or cheaper priced tool would you suggest?

N(Posted 2005) [#5]
Blender.

Alienforce(Posted 2005) [#6]
Try Blender, make & sell games/apps save money buy 3DS Max.

Alberto(Posted 2005) [#7]
Noodle crower said :

1. No.

I say :

1. No.

John Blackledge(Posted 2005) [#8]
I downloaded, registered, just waiting for the key code ro come through. I've been waiting 5 days.

Oh yeah, I just remembered. I did all this two years ago. No keycode then either. Ah, well, Uninstall.

maximo(Posted 2005) [#9]
check your spam/trash email folder, it's perhaps filtered ;)

John Blackledge(Posted 2005) [#10]
I always do, and no it wasn't.
They just haven't replied.
Again.