Quill 3D For Sale

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Quill 3D For Sale

VIP3R(Posted 2005) [#1]
- No longer available -

puki(Posted 2005) [#2]
I might buy this - has anyone else applied?

VIP3R(Posted 2005) [#3]
- No longer available -

Avon(Posted 2005) [#4]
Kind of hijacking the thread a bit, but I have e-mailed Seth at Idigicon several times (first being 9th April 2005) to get the 1.52 update (so I can actually use my purchased product with XP SP2), but have never had a reply.

VIP3R, if I provided purchase proof to you (my e-mail receipt plus digital photos of my case, manual & CD if necessary!), would you be so kind as to e-mail me the update?

VIP3R(Posted 2005) [#5]
You should really take that issue up with Seth again tbh.

Have you tried posting on the codersworkshop website requesting assistance? They would not be able to ignore that.

Avon(Posted 2005) [#6]
I must admit I've not tried posting on the codersworkshop website (I tend to loiter exclusively around blitzbasic.com!) but that's a good idea. I'll give it a go, thanks for the suggestion.

[EDIT] Seth has now been in touch and it's getting sorted. I'll be able to use Quill again soon!

VIP3R(Posted 2005) [#7]
Nice one Avon ;)

Aoneweb(Posted 2005) [#8]
Quill rocks, but Deled is quite good too.

gpete(Posted 2005) [#9]
Seth was able (or willing?) to help me out with the Quill "no-cd" upgrade after 3 emails....mainly he wants to know your CD Key (on the box), but he is kinda vague about it. I think Idigicon has lost all records of who bought it though Share-It. Oh, here is the Quill 3D forum address- it's kinda dysfunctional but still exists to read:
http://invisionfree.com/forums/Quill3D/index.php

Sorry!!! You will have to try and remember your old forum password to get in there!