CShop 5 beta testers needed

Community Forums/Developer Stations/CShop 5 beta testers needed

JoshK(Posted 2005) [#1]
I need a limited number of beta testers to help direct completion of the program. More info at www.leadwerks.com.

TheMan(Posted 2005) [#2]
I'm here, and I already own cshop 4, I'll be glad to beta test it, check my email in my profile

mearrin69(Posted 2005) [#3]
Heh...

You will need to pay for an upgrade to CShop 5 now,

Seriously? I don't think I've ever heard of anyone doing this sort of thing. Usually the upgrade is a freebie since all of those lovely people helped you refine your product.

Guess I'll just wait to upgrade when it ships.
M

Amon_old(Posted 2005) [#4]
My CShop activation key doesnt work anymore. Dont know why. I would betatest CSHOP 5 if I could get a valid key and a redownload for CSHop 4. The Game Creators seem are at a loss as to what has happened to my paid for copy on their accounts. Alot of other downloads I had a TGC went missing also from the download page including soundmatter downloads and CShop. I also didnt receive my paid for copies of Sound essentials volume 2+3. :/

ozak(Posted 2005) [#5]
And I can't get the free upgrade to 4 because I ordered version 3 way back before it got on The Game Creators site.

I mailed Josh, but no response. Maybe this will help :)

David819(Posted 2005) [#6]
Hey ozak, your not the only one who had a problem with it, i ordered CShop when it was at version 2 and since then my email address has changed loads of time, i got in touch with josh about it, with evidence of buying it, and he said he would pass it onto the game creators lot so i could get version 4 but still cant get it.

*(Posted 2005) [#7]
I have CShop 4 if you want me to give it a thrashing send me an email. Ya know I go for high poly stuff too :D

Shambler(Posted 2005) [#8]
I would be very interested to test out 5, I own version 4 and it's the only modelling package that I actually like to use ^^

D4NM4N(Posted 2005) [#9]
count me in, if its not too late :)
i also own an older machine 800mhz with Geforce 4, which seemed happ with cs4. i can test it on that too.

IPete2(Posted 2005) [#10]
Just in case you hadn't realised,

CShop 5 is actually 3D World Studio - check out the other thread headed that here.

IPete2.

Wayne(Posted 2005) [#11]
I loaded the proggy and gave it 30 min shake down.

The only minor glitch was the texture browser clipping long file names. I found 3d World Studio to do everything it advertized to do. I found myself wanting to use free form rotation and only being able to do fixed rotations. Prespective mode let me fly around but only using the arrows keys, and I couldn't map WSAD to do that function.

It's a nice start, and should be more interesting when the other features are added. At the moment I would find Wings3d more capable.

Nice clean professional work, I liked it.
8)

JoshK(Posted 2005) [#12]
It's not a mesh editor. Comparing 3DWS to Wings3D is like comparing Photoshop to Internet Explorer.