ProPixel Animator v1.00

Community Forums/Developer Stations/ProPixel Animator v1.00

Snarty(Posted 2005) [#1]
Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce ProPixel Animator has finally finished it's beta testing and a demo is available for download. For more details please visit ProPixel Animator purchase page.

Downloads:
ProPixel Animator v1.00 Demo
ProPixel v1.70 (NEW!) Demo

Anyhow, back to coding more features for both products.

Dragon57(Posted 2005) [#2]
Hmm, not sure if I am doing something wrong, but when I try clicking on the tabs at the top after opening a 'New' canvas, I get error requestors that say something like 'Critical Error! Unable to store Undo list.'

After clicking on OK quite a few times, the program asks if I would like to save before closing.

Snarty(Posted 2005) [#3]
Ahh, thanks. That should have been fixed. I will contact the publishers and ensure the installer is correct.

Quick Fix:
Open up the installer dir.
Open up Data
Add a folder in Data: Temp
Add another folder in Temp: Redo

That will fix it!

Dragon57(Posted 2005) [#4]
Paul,
Great, thanks for the workaround.

A couple more points. I can't seem to get any of the functions that have right-click options to work. Is this a demo restriction or something I am doing wrong?

Also, do you plan to enhance the animation features to have similar brush move abilities like the old Deluxe Paint? That would make me very, very happy. :)

Snarty(Posted 2005) [#5]
Hi Dragon,

Very strange on the right-click front. They should work fine (I'm also using WinXP Pro SP2 w/DX9.0c). Could you give me further information on this please?

As for the classic move tools in DPaint.... yes, they are indeed planned, so are transitions and a few other nifty additions to be announced nearer the time.

I would like to point out, ProPixel as a brand will continue to evolve for many years to come.

Amon_old(Posted 2005) [#6]
What about the updates to ProPixel and what about an upgrade offer for existing users? All software does this. ProMotion certainly does this.

Snarty(Posted 2005) [#7]
Updates and Upgrades are not in my hands. Idigicon have the latest files with regards to updates. As for upgrade path you will have to email them directly I guess.

Dragon57(Posted 2005) [#8]
Paul,
I figured out the problem with my RMB. I run a mouse gesture program that should have been ignoring the RMB clicks in your program. I had to explicitly tell the program to ignore it, then the RMB clicks worked as expected. Sorry for the detour.

I look forward the the Amiga style animation support. When you get to that point, you will have a sale. Keep up the good work.

Snarty(Posted 2005) [#9]
Thanks for the info Dragon. At least it's a 3rd party issue.