Just a little Deal on TrueSpace 5.2

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Just a little Deal on TrueSpace 5.2

Eric(Posted 2005) [#1]
trueSpace5.2 for only $89 - save almost 80% if you order by Friday, April 15th! www.caligari.com

I just thought I would pass this on.

Regards,
Eric

Picklesworth(Posted 2005) [#2]
trueSpace3.0 for only $00 - save almost 100.1%

That was fun :)
They've advertised that deal to me a hundred million times by now... ever since I gave them my email and downloaded TS 3.

It's an interesting program... I'm a bit bothered by the GUI though.

MadJack(Posted 2005) [#3]
I see the Caligari website has a 'most loyal user' section. Perhaps that should be retitled to 'most gullible, willing to overlook the buggy IK, boolean ops, CTD's and endless 'once only till we repeat it again the following week' time limited special bargains(!) - user'.

Uber Lieutenant(Posted 2005) [#4]
I own trueSpace 5 and I just can't get into using it. The UI is queer and I don't find it easy to use at all. I'll just stick to Wings3D, which I suck at anyway.

Clarks(Posted 2005) [#5]
thats why i got my refund

Russell(Posted 2005) [#6]
I admit, the downloadable 'how-to' videos are numerous and show what can be done in the hands of a professional tS user. But I agree: The user interface is just a bit strange. (Which is funny, 'cuz when Caligari Broadcast came out in the early Amiga days for over $2000 I drooled over the 'revolutionary' interface).

Excellent results can be had by professional users, make no mistake. But I've seen excellent things made with POVRay, too, which takes some getting used to as well (But it's free, so what am I complaining about?)

Russell