Smiff

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Smiff

EddieRay(Posted 2005) [#1]
Are you still around... lurking somewhere? Just wanted to let you know that Pacemaker has been very helpful to me for dissecting B3D animations, and learning how B3D bones work. Thanks!

Ricky Smith(Posted 2005) [#2]
Yep - still lurking although I rarely post nowadays !
I'm glad to hear that PaceMaker has been useful to you. Still busy working on the additional features for PaceMaker - mainly the walk generator which I am putting the finishing touches to.

Cheers
Smiff

EddieRay(Posted 2005) [#3]
That's great to hear Smiff. I look forward to any new features you might add to PM. I was wondering if I might ask you a couple questions regarding the B3D format, animation, bones, etc., if you have time. I can be reached here: eddieray7<at>gmail.com. If you could drop me a note, I'll reply with my questions...

Thanks for a great tool, man. The amount of time and effort you put into PM shows.

Ed

BlackJumper(Posted 2005) [#4]
@Ed:
Sounds like the kind of questions the whole community would beenfit from - why not post here and that way Smiff can help us all, or get some relief when other gurus take the reins.

Ricky Smith(Posted 2005) [#5]
Fire away - I certainly don't claim to be an expert/guru but I have gained a lot of knowledge about the .b3d format and especially animation through writing this little tool.

aab(Posted 2005) [#6]
Wow! PaceMaker works for me now!
I forgot to test in when moving to my new pc.

Old: 16 Mb Vram~No working PaceMaker
New: 64 Mb Vram-Working PaceMaker

...Thanks for reminding me to check (EddieRay)
and thanks Smiff for PM.
Now i can Make Paces for my meshes!