To the people Using caligari Gamespace or Gamepak

Community Forums/Developer Stations/To the people Using caligari Gamespace or Gamepak

GameCoder(Posted 2004) [#1]
Mearinn69 has mentioned in the other thread that he needs specifics for a new updated b3d exporter for gamespace and for gamepak to follow afterwards.

If anyone is using gamespace and or the gamepak can you post here any changes or additions you would like to see for the b3d exporter?

I myself will go and do some extensive testing to see what I can find and what is needed. But, again, if anyone already has anything they would wish updated please post it here.

Thx

Amon

Ethan3850(Posted 2004) [#2]
The main thing I'd like improved with the exporter at the minute is the texture support - being only able to save taxtures in jpeg format and not being able to specify the filename is rather restrictive (other formats like png would be really helpful) - also, I've never tried exporting an animated texture, can the exporter do that? Something for the future would be to impliment the feature in Blitz 3d that allows a vert to be influenced by up to four bones, but GameSpace doesn't support that yet.