Particle Candy Needed

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Particle Candy Needed

Akat(Posted 2004) [#1]
anyone has particle candy codes? actually i know this is not free but i try to contact with that guy who made it looks like he's going to vacation or something (with the money u donate him i think).... please anyone could lend me the code a minute and then i pay that guy later soon after he got back from the 'break', coz i really need it urgently...

boomboom(Posted 2004) [#2]
Wow, I like your website. Can those animations be viewed?

boomboom(Posted 2004) [#3]
Some of your english is abit off on it though,

Request For Proposal.

I beleave that should be

Request Our Portfolio
Please allow us to send you our portfolio to learn more about our services

:)

Mustang(Posted 2004) [#4]
Would you like to have my Windows, Blitz and Lightwave serial too?

Falelorn(Posted 2004) [#5]
isnt particle candy DLed from Shareit?

I cant remember now.

N(Posted 2004) [#6]
It should be. I don't see why you'd need to contact the author to purchase it...

Found the link, just go here

<odd thought>
I guess helping my competitor isn't too good of an idea, but he did a good job on this and deserves to be rewarded for it.
</odd thought>

Akat(Posted 2004) [#7]
gee thanx... now i know where to find it, btw Mustang, i really need ur Lightwave serial rather than anything else :)

- stupid thing about our website is, we ask 'somebody' to write the content for it, but that guy sabotage us in 'writing'... but dont worry, i told our webmaster to double check on it but he said that, it is like that because u can view our demo reel and the brochure to view potfolio. so if u want us to be involved in ur projects, we proudly send our proposal????...????

Boiled Sweets(Posted 2004) [#8]
Akat,

I have reason to believe that Mustang may just be pulling your leg possibly...

Ho ho...

N(Posted 2004) [#9]
I have reason to believe that Mustang may just be pulling your leg possibly...

I think he knows that, judging by the smiley after his saying he really needs it. ;)

Akat(Posted 2004) [#10]
i think i have to put this smiley face ;) instead of this :) - so people know that im joking

poopla(Posted 2004) [#11]
PIRATE!! PIRATE!! We have a PIRATE!! ;)

boomboom(Posted 2004) [#12]
aghhh me harty, send him to davey jones' locker.