a ww2 game need help

Community Forums/Developer Stations/a ww2 game need help

MR:Satanist(Posted 2004) [#1]
any one wants to be whit me and make it?
and its my firts so be nice
//remmen@...

Rob Farley(Posted 2004) [#2]
I think you might have to give people a little more detail so you don't get flamed to hell.

For example... 2D or 3D , FPS, Air/Sea/Land, etc

Just give people a bit of a chance to have so idea of what you're wanting.

Doggie(Posted 2004) [#3]
I'm doing a WW2 game right now myself. What I recomend and what I do is just get atarted on your own then if you get stuck on something come here and ask for a bit of help. You'll get it and that way a lot of people help you get your first project underway but it's still your project.
It helps too if as soon as you got some basics up and running you come here and share a screen shot or two to get people interested in the project. Good luck to ya and don't hesitate to ask any questions.

Doggie

MR:Satanist(Posted 2004) [#4]
ok thx, so this is it first question
i want to load upp a tree on my game
i cant it says entry do not exist wats the problem?

Doggie(Posted 2004) [#5]
FIrst off this thread probably ought to be moved to a different area, second, uh...you're going to have to supply your code and more info. That error obviously means you're trying to display an entity that doesn't exist.
I reccomend you click on the words HomeSpun Gold in my sig and go to that page and click the picture to download HomeSpun. Play around with using it to set up your basic worlds and then click on either 1st person or third person code to generate the needed Blitz3d code! It's a great learning tool for the beginner. Try that then come back and post your questions in the beginner forum or under the Blitz3d topic area!