Treescape / TreemagikX2

Community Forums/Developer Stations/Treescape / TreemagikX2

SabataRH(Posted 2004) [#1]
Haven't reported on this in some time so thought I'd take this oppertunity. Many changes over the last several months have transpired. The foremost being a complete re-write of Treescape. It's about 70% complete as I write this post.

Even bigger news is treescape is no longer called treescape. From here out I will refer to treescape as TreeMagik-X2. This product will be released as an optional upgrade to treemagikPro. All former treemagikpro owners will find a link to TreeMagikX2 'upgrade option' in their login accounts as soon as it becomes avalible. In about 2 weeks I'm going to enter closed alpha testing. I've randomly selected some accounts to participate in this test phase. You'll be getting an email when the time comes!.

Thanks for your patience as I draw closer and closer to finishing this baby!

There will be a very small upgrade fee applied in order to handle to processing of Tmpro accounts to TX2 accounts. I think we decided on $5 or something around that. TreemagikPro will remain as TreemaikPro as TreemagikX2 retains it's own idenity.

Of corse this is unoffical news and until the title goes live this is just merely rumor. :)

nrasool(Posted 2004) [#2]
Hi AlienHead

Thanks for updating us with the news. Sounds interesting, for are the key features for TreeMagik-X2?

SabataRH(Posted 2004) [#3]
I've kept the feature list pretty much 'hush hush' for now.. But there are several posts dated back on this forum which mention many of the features..

My main goal was to collapse all the suggestions i recieved from tmpro and build on those ideas.. A tool to create top-shelf tree meshes while maintaing the lowest poly count such quality would allow for.

heres a screenshot from the last build.
Screen

nrasool(Posted 2004) [#4]
Wow :O

Can't wait for this to come out now :)

Excellent AlienHead, keep up the good progress :)

Look forward in trialing this out