TrueSpace 5.2

Community Forums/Developer Stations/TrueSpace 5.2

Clarks(Posted 2004) [#1]
Anyone modeling with truespace. If so how do you create image planes and lock them.

Perturbatio(Posted 2004) [#2]
If you mean having an image in the background to use as reference, you can set and show the background image by right clicking the draw mode icon (the one that lets you set wire frame, solid, etc for each view pane) then use the show background color/image button (right click to set image, left click to toggle).

Red Ocktober(Posted 2004) [#3]
hey... since you have 5.2, would you mind answering a geneeral question C...

how do you find the facial animation (talking heads) feature... if you've used it yet?

THANKS

--Mike

Perturbatio(Posted 2004) [#4]
If it's not set as a standard button, then you can use the icon finder to locate it, it looks like a human head (funnily enough).

I think the icon finder in TS5 is an icon with a group of coloured square on it, either that or you have to right click the bin (trashcan).

Clarks(Posted 2004) [#5]
(Red)->You have to make sure its installed first. If it is you will find the button with a head at the bottom of the ts scene next to another button that has a plug with the word "3D" on it.

Thanks perturbatio.

Red Ocktober(Posted 2004) [#6]
no, no... what i mean is 'how do you find it'... how do you like it... what is your opinion on how well it works?

sorry... i should've phrased that a lil plainer :)

--Mike

Clarks(Posted 2004) [#7]
Its a very nice plugin and it has many features. You can create customized faces and make it talk. You can place your own facial textures on it and several other features. Its pretty nice. By far the best ive seen, the only ive seen. Thats my opinion but some might think different. Overall its pretty good.

Red Ocktober(Posted 2004) [#8]
thx C...

--Mike