DeleD

Community Forums/Developer Stations/DeleD

puki(Posted 2004) [#1]
I really like 'DeleD' - I downloaded it today. I never normally use modellers - I have stuff like 'CINEMA 4D CE6' on my drive, but I never bothered using them. As 'DeleD' is so easy to use it has kind of woken up an interest in 3D modelling in me that no other package on my drive has done before - purely because 'DeleD' is simple and easy. It may not be a cutting edge modeller with all the snazzy features, but it is a very good starting modeller for a novice. Good stuff.

If anyone out there has thought about modelling, or tried it and found it too hard/complicated, then try 'DelD' (it's in the Toolbox section on this site).

PS - It is free, so if you don't have/use a modeller, you may as well go and download the sucker.

Xception(Posted 2004) [#2]
But Cinema 4D is easier and much more powerful, Cinema is in fact the easiest 3D modeler with the best workflow.
I think you should start bother using it when it is already on your harddrive.

puki(Posted 2004) [#3]
Yeh, but I just love the ease of use of 'DelD' - I'm using it to get my interest in modelling to increase to the point where I start turning my hand to the higher-end modellers that I have. I have a lot of modelling software, but have never used any of it - it's mainly free stuff from computer magazine disks.

Kozmi(Posted 2004) [#4]
To each his own man!

jhocking(Posted 2004) [#5]
"Cinema is in fact the easiest 3D modeler with the best workflow"

blech... yuck... I still have a bad taste in my mouth from the time I tried Cinema4D. All the machines in the computer lab here have Maya, and the woman teaching rapid prototyping asks for us to install Cinema4D because she wants her students to use that. What's up with that?