particle candy

Community Forums/Developer Stations/particle candy

Ice9(Posted 2004) [#1]
Has anyone created a gui based effect maker for particle candy?
just wondering

sswift(Posted 2004) [#2]
In one of the othe rforums, b3d forum i think someone was talkign about this recently and someone showed a gui they made with EOLE GUI system. So maybe look for that and ask about it.

Gabriel(Posted 2004) [#3]
Yeah, that would be me. It's not finished though, and I'm having doubts about releasing it. It's very difficult to set the GUI up, because I can't really predict the minimum and maximum values somsone would want to use. I haven't written any load or save functions yet ( thought it does import effects from and export effects to BB code. ) Also it only runs in 1024x768 and because of all that 2d drawing is probably hideously slow and unusable on slow videocards ( and modern ones with Nvidia drivers. )

Anyway, I can't do anything with it for a few days at least because I'm not at home. I'll have another look when I get home and see if I can find a way to make it worth releasing.

< I think this is the image link. Can't check it, so I'm guessing>

Kissme(Posted 2004) [#4]
Very very nice work Sybixsus !

Kiss

Edwin SI(Posted 2004) [#5]
Indeedy very nice.

aCiD2(Posted 2004) [#6]
im also making one, but im using Xlnt Gui 2. not sure when it will be done but i hope it shouldnt take too long. screenshots up soon :)